**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

over the years people have actually said the prices can be even lower than the one that is listed if you say the magic words

Who's making the best cubans? Rey, Daniels, Grimal? I'm shooting for $30 or under per gram for 14k.
CMGLinks, LeonJewelry, Limaxigold, Goldndiamondstampa are all worth a try. CMG has a monthly one day 'wholesale prices' sale that should be great for your price point, not sure if anyone on NT has ordered from them, links look correct imo. Leon also has advertised low prices if you order larger sizes.

CMGLinks, LeonJewelry, Limaxigold, Goldndiamondstampa are all worth a try. CMG has a monthly one day 'wholesale prices' sale that should be great for your price point, not sure if anyone on NT has ordered from them, links look correct imo. Leon also has advertised low prices if you order larger sizes.

My bro order his rose gold joint from cmglinks, here pics of it, 9mm, and side by side to reys joint 10mm before I traded it in for 12mm

IMG_4699.JPG
IMG_5468.JPG

CMG only shoots a deal once a month. That's my only issue with them.

grimal & Leon_jewerly got those prices if you coppin a big joint.
I'm only going 7mm to 9mm, but I asked if I go over 100 grams can they do $30 per gram. I can't get grimal to reply to me and I don't speak spanish. I want to know how much they will give me for my 107 gram 14k Franco

Last edited:
for my next purchase im trying to cop a cuban bracelet... is it possible to get 30 a gram?

Last edited:
I can't get grimal to reply to me and I don't speak spanish.

call da store direct, his wife/daughters speak english.

jewelers usually give u scrap price for trade ins unless they made it then they'll give a maybe pre agreed upon amount if you ever wanted to upgrade.

Called a few spots like Daniels and Rey's and they wanted 32.50 a gram for a Cuban. And Leon's wanted 31 so I might go with them. Couldn't get through grimal so I'll try calling tomorrow. Not getting it until a few months though lol

I've been shopping a few days now, haven't seen cheaper than jacoje
I REALLY want a cylinder lock tho, he doesn't seem to offer them.

I'd like to see who else is worth checking out

i'm with you all the way on the cylinder lock. i even seen a 450 gram rope with a cheap lock and could not believe it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Youngin's are on that choker look but with that said, I still see more 30" chains than chokers.
30" are still in. I think the "my piece bangs glass tables" >36" is def a dated look.

yeah da buyin public thats into big chains aint bought into da chokers....most of these folks who finally bought em were lustin for em when they were in da late 90's-mid 00's look.

Back
Top Bottom