**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I got no use for that s***, I know where to get real diamonds without breaking the bank

diamonds have piss poor reale value, so it don't matter "how good your deal is" you'll never get back what you paid, matter fact, you won't even get most of it.

moissanite stones are a 10th of da price and perform like this...

i think chokers are ok if its a tennis chain other than that chokers dont look right... especially when people get iced out cubans :smh:

i think chokers are ok if its a tennis chain other than that chokers dont look right... especially when people get iced out cubans :smh:

Tory Lanez

artist-tory-lanez-signs-merch-and-poses-for-photos-at-a-meet-and-at-picture-id927800356

although his is acceptable just its got some hang and got a piece...its other joint too short though..

Finally got my bracelet in from Rey’s! 43.8 grams 14k 8.5mm 8” Cuban

Damn

Just pushed me over the edge :smh:. Been trying to be cheap and not upgrade my 6mm but I had to email Daniels to see what I could get for my trade in. I bought it there so I’m assuming I should trade in with them. Gonna get a 7.5 or 8mm, emailed them late night on Friday hopefully they get back to me tomorrow

Are those circle pieces hollow with a solid back plating rather than a gallery design? Like the recent piece 50 got or the 6ix9nine joint?

Surveillance footage starts at about 1:30
He has another video where they break the whole situation down.

I'm not gonna lie , man . Theres only a handful of dudes that would fight back like this with a gun basically in their face. I'm surprised dude didnt shoot him in the head while he was bending down to tackle him.

Man i shoulda never came in here lol i took a hiatus from the Jewerly for a year since i got my gun rights back so i been Buying a lot of firearms but dammit i need To complete my rose gold setup now

Back
Top Bottom