**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Current everyday set up, lost all my stuff last year but bounced back. Everything is 14K minus the watch and rings, Rolex is a 126333 bought it in January for 17.
20180511_161856.jpg

Some other stuff I grabbed over time. All from Sarraf, prefer ordering any link from them minus the cubans. Top to bottom would be a Rolo or Odin or Hermes or what ever the **** IF&Co is calling them now then a classic rope solid no diamond cuts and 2 francos in rose and yellow. The 2 top chains are 55 grams each at 24 and 22 inches then the francos are 22 each at 24 inches.
20180511_162014.jpg
Nice set up brother. Do you mind telling us how you lost your jewels? Somebody run up on you?

nice rolex but you paid 17k for it? im thinking you coulda got it cheaper but i might be wrong...

anyway on another topic... its good to have insurance... i actually have to reup mines in july but not looking forward to that 320 bill lol... its better to be safe than sorry at the end of the day... when you have expensive jewelry its best to insure it.... look at mike jones with the 1 million dollar chain that got snatched from a friend when he was sleeping but he had the insurance on deck so he was good...im sure it would be a pain to go through insurance to get your stuff back... i heard some rapper said it was a long process..

Current everyday set up, lost all my stuff last year but bounced back. Everything is 14K minus the watch and rings, Rolex is a 126333 bought it in January for 17.
20180511_161856.jpg

Some other stuff I grabbed over time. All from Sarraf, prefer ordering any link from them minus the cubans. Top to bottom would be a Rolo or Odin or Hermes or what ever the **** IF&Co is calling them now then a classic rope solid no diamond cuts and 2 francos in rose and yellow. The 2 top chains are 55 grams each at 24 and 22 inches then the francos are 22 each at 24 inches.
20180511_162014.jpg

Do you have any close up shots of the Sarraf rolo link?

Man when does the cuban touch down? I wanna see it on the piece

it got sent this afternoon, it should be arriving by Monday, Wednesday da absolute latest.

they even updated my specs:

14mm, 28" 382.8 grams 14k.

its gonna pure savagery wit that jacob hangin off it...
200w.webp

Nice set up brother. Do you mind telling us how you lost your jewels? Somebody run up on you?
Like an idiot I use to carry all my stuff with me when I went to the city just so I could mix and match while away from my home but like a moron I left my carry on (which had a bunch of other but stuff in it but primarily that) in a ****ing uber and with 20 minutes it was gone. Surprisingly I didnt freak out as bad as most people would expect and just told myself if I'm gonna start another collection I'm gonna do it proper rather then just buying dope micro and milli size pieces but at the end of the day it was 25k I'm not getting back but a good story to tell when people think money is everything. Also the rolex was 17k because I paid 14.5 from a grey market dealer in miami but also got it serviced and baby sat in toronto for 2500 because I was skeptical of the authenticty when I noticed the hands weren't illuminated when they should have been.

Also everything that got lost was posted in here, lots of chains were saraf but their was a milli kufi, micro lion, micro perri, milli fat joe cross, 6mm cuban 24 and maybe more but it's getting hard to remember.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom