**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

F1B0DCD9-DAA3-4172-A864-F69A6734DDB1.jpeg
Idk about box lock but can’t def get a barrel clasp which are a lot cleaner imo

yeah, da Cylinder lock.

Is it really worse than getting dragged like Steve Francis

u got a chance if its not going nowhere, wit da lobster its vamoose status.

ill tell u one thing, even thou they not my cup of tea, those cuban chokers are basically snatch proof...cant go over da head and can't snatch em.

40 grams that disrespect :lol:

im in atlantic city for a few days and got wasted yesterday... i need to chill and leave my chain in the room :smh:

yeah you right guys....but anyways back to the topic at hand.. im a look into getting that barrel lock...the lock looks nice actually and goes with the chain

Hey guys, what's the NT consensus on buying from pawn shops? Looking for a hefty chain.
Find out what the pawn shop would have paid for it. You may have to do some research to find this info, just remember that pawn shops will not pay more than the gold spot price for a chain, In fact, they might pay 60-70% of spot value. Do not pay a pawn shop what you would pay an actual jeweller, do not be afraid to ask to speak to someone that can make the deal happen.

same way u buy new jewelry...know how much they charging per gram and move accordingly.

Find out what the pawn shop would have paid for it. You may have to do some research to find this info, just remember that pawn shops will not pay more than the gold spot price for a chain, In fact, they might pay 60-70% of spot value. Do not pay a pawn shop what you would pay an actual jeweller, do not be afraid to ask to speak to someone that can make the deal happen.

Thanks fellas, just got it go in there ready for some serious negotiating

How does a dude like johnny dang walk around Houston like that and not get robbed? My boy moved there in highschool and he told me his cousin got robbed at gun point just for his sneakers.

Pretty sure he packs a gun and probably takes other precautions like security. But I feel you tho because Houston has gotten pretty bad and juggin is the new primary hustle so it is kinda surprising he hasn’t been tried.

Pretty sure he packs a gun and probably takes other precautions like security. But I feel you tho because Houston has gotten pretty bad and juggin is the new primary hustle so it is kinda surprising he hasn’t been tried.

Lol. You think he's walking in the hood with his jewelry on? Or downtown with all his jewelry on walking dolo?

Back
Top Bottom