**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

01B24104-1237-47F4-B57D-69B3BAB0B7D5.jpeg

Ima leave this one here

you guys should try to arrange at least one clear picture where the tito & jacob kufi are there in plain site at the same time/same place, for the historical purposes that is.

If I'm a rapper in a city I don't know anybody in or have enough protection around me, I'm not wearing jewelry in that city period.

If I'm a rapper in a city I don't know anybody in or have enough protection around me, I'm not wearing jewelry in that city period.

i agree better safe than sorry...unless you rolling deep or have security around you no need to flex if you alone unless you lil tay

do 1 better and have booty goons on deck like Ray J and Suge back then, and Birdman with a seperate bus full of booty goons on the road

What’s the rules with bracelets and chains? I have an 8.5 mm Cuban link bracelet and was thinking of a 7.5 mm Cuban link chain. The bracelet is supposed to be the same mm’s as the chain or bigger right?

I see Daniel has the same 22” 3mm at 16.1g so it’s somewhat in the middle, but he’s charging the most at $935. I guess i’m leaning toward the eBay link, just because it seems to be the better cost per gram value.

Any other recommended alternatives?
ebay 20% off or $100 off. might work

Back
Top Bottom