**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

how do they make the gold on the back look like that flat matte color? i always associate gold with looking shiny.

What y'all think the mm size and length on Troy aves Cubans are in both pics?

upload_2018-6-7_23-32-47.png

upload_2018-6-7_23-33-47.png

Side bar, he always had the cleanest set up to me

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-7_23-32-47.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-7_23-32-47.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 39
  • upload_2018-6-7_23-33-47.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-7_23-33-47.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 36
What’s the best way to sell a chain? eBay?

I’ve got a 14kt white gold franco that is 4mm, 26”, 70g

What can I reasonably expect to get for it?

What y'all think the mm size and length on Troy aves Cubans are in both pics?

upload_2018-6-7_23-32-47.png

upload_2018-6-7_23-33-47.png

Side bar, he always had the cleanest set up to me

2 different chains...i like da second one since it looks like mine from da gold sheen & tight links...da other one is a bust down.

I’m looking to buy a solid(not hollow) gold rope chain 22 or 24 inches in length and 2.5 to 3mm in thickness.

What price range should I be paying for something like?

It depends on how many grams it is and if it's 14k gold or 18k
My dumb *** forgot the Karats :smh::lol:

It’s a small chain but I don’t want it to be flimsy. Around 10 grams or so. I have no issue going up or down. I just want the best deal.

I’ve seen sizable price disparity for the same chain weight and dimensions wise and am confused to as why.

My dumb *** forgot the Karats :smh::lol:

It’s a small chain but I don’t want it to be flimsy. Around 10 grams or so. I have no issue going up or down. I just want the best deal.

I’ve seen sizable price disparity for the same chain weight and dimensions wise and am confused to as why.

I just got a 3mm 14k from this seller, legit and quick shipping.
Italian Gold sold rope + Diamond cut

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172153233385

These look good.

I was about to pull the trigger on Jacojes site.

https://www.jacoje.com/shop/25mm-rope-chain-2

But his prices are nearly 100 more than your link.

I just wanna know the reasoning for his upcharge. If it has nothing to do with the quality of the chain I’m for sure copping from that eBay seller.

Jacoje taxes a bit, he's charging closer to the actual current Gold Rate. Ebayer is a wholesaler so better prices, prob just cutting out a middleman really. I used Jacoje for my Franco's

Jacoje taxes a bit, he's charging closer to the actual current Gold Rate. Ebayer is a wholesaler so better prices, prob just cutting out a middleman really. I used Jacoje for my Franco's
Sounds about right.

I thought it may be a quality or craftsmanship issue but doesn’t sound like it.

I’ll prolly just cop my pendants from Jacoje.

Did you get the rope in yet? And what length did you get if you don’t mind me asking?

Sounds about right.

I thought it may be a quality or craftsmanship issue but doesn’t sound like it.

I’ll prolly just cop my pendants from Jacoje.

Did you get the rope in yet? And what length did you get if you don’t mind me asking?

yea i got a 20" 14k and 22" and 24" 2.5 3mm francos from jacoje

do you guys think that's the same kufi that danieljewelryinc showed 2-3 years ago? it looks a lot better in that picture.

Back
Top Bottom