**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

These pieces that got the soldered solid back to give it that solid "look" anybody have experience with them? i was told they were called semi-hollow but do they damage easier if its dinged?

IMG_9434.jpeg

honestly I would be skeptical weather the chain was just plated if it was tri-color. in pendants I think it depends, I always liked this one:
s-l500.jpg

this one is CZ's and the wait is only 20 grams. I have scene an enlarged version of this for sale over the years that was described as 48-50 grams, I think maybe you could find it in Chinatown. A jesus with red color metal for thorns and white rhodium on the hair could potentially look good.

honestly I would be skeptical weather the chain was just plated if it was tri-color. in pendants I think it depends, I always liked this one:
s-l500.jpg

this one is CZ's and the wait is only 20 grams. I have scene an enlarged version of this for sale over the years that was described as 48-50 grams, I think maybe you could find it in Chinatown. A jesus with red color metal for thorns and white rhodium on the hair could potentially look good.

Looks good on a charm, most the chains i have seen are legit heres a Fig from Jacoje, few of the miami dealers offer tri-color cubans as well.
https://www.jacoje.com/shop/65mm-tri-color-figarope-chain

Can y’all explain this to me? Seems like a jig. Is this common among jewlers. Chains have to be hollow/10k or something.

sheesh. it looks small, but maybe thats just the pics.
the hair on jesus right side looks different than usual or maybe it looks like that due to the stones being set differently, there is less curve there than other jesus pieces done in that style. The top of the head above the crown looks smaller than usual as well. Luckily the description is still up and it says:
3.5"L x 0.4"W x 2"H

the width is actually a little bit less than a usual crown and throne jesus piece? I thought they tend to be in the neighborhood of 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 of an inch wide. This one that the man himself wore a long time ago always looked a bit smaller to me
kanye-west-enamel-jesus-piece-close-up.jpg

the tradesy jesus had a bunch of other details that looked off which ultimately caused it to look somewhat frail compared to a Jesus like the4itanium just posted but I still thought it was a decent buy cause of the orange diamonds and the Jacob & Co hallmark.

I offered this Jew 5000 for a pair of decent earrings and he turned me down today . He only had them listed for 5250 last week

those are machine made cubans 3-4mm most likely so prob gets them wholesale
Yea I know anything under 4 or 5 mm is machine made but all that jewlery for a stack seems improbable. I tried doing some research and it lead me back here with some posts with people having the same questions i have. Answers were never given lol.

was that enamel piece for sale for a while? Would have been a steal if it was cheaper. I bet icebox could do one just as good.

Yea I know anything under 4 or 5 mm is machine made but all that jewlery for a stack seems improbable. I tried doing some research and it lead me back here with some posts with people having the same questions i have. Answers were never given lol.

Those look like at least 4mm from the vid. Like you said they’re probably hollow or 10k which is trash. Also what’s the difference between machine made and hand made Cubans?

Back
Top Bottom