**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

14mm cuban bracelet for everyday wear seems absolutely insane to me and definitely gaudy.

Maybe it's because I'm a smaller guy/not too flashy either but the most I would do for an everyday bracelet would probably be 8-10mm, but I like a "classier" on the low type look.

Anyone notice some Cubans come with a box lock and others a rectangle. I'm assuming the rectangle is more secure?

I wanna say that the bracelet on the watch is generally no less than 16-17mm if it is considered a men's watch. I think a 36mm Rolex day date is like 20mm at the lugs and the links get smaller and smaller, in other words graduate? Either way, a 14-15mm+ link bracelet isn't over sized IMO. The jesus with the hood looks like a wizard but some people considered him a sorcerer so it's not far fetched. Other jesus molds have him looking like a medieval knight.

what do you guys think of this Lazarus piece on this chain?
The chain is a byzantine link I believe.. ( it was a gift)
looking to put some sort of piece on it soon, both are 14k

65tqab.jpg

what do you guys think of this Lazarus piece on this chain?
The chain is a byzantine link I believe.. ( it was a gift)
looking to put some sort of piece on it soon, both are 14k

65tqab.jpg

I always wanted a Lazarus. It looks good but the piece looks a richer 18k compared to the chain in the pic looks like a nice 14k yellow both very nice.

Anyone with both a rope from JewelryPot and Jacoje? They’re similar in weight and being diamond cut so I’d imagine they’re equally nice.

Looking at a 3.5 mm 24” as my first chain, any advice or insight is appreciated.

Anyone with both a rope from JewelryPot and Jacoje? They’re similar in weight and being diamond cut so I’d imagine they’re equally nice.

Looking at a 3.5 mm 24” as my first chain, any advice or insight is appreciated.
I’ve bought 2 from jewlery pot and contemplated buying from Jacoje as well.

In my opinion there’s no point in spending more with Jacoje for the same chain at a similar weight.

When I bought my 3mm 22’ inch from jewlery pot it was 498. Jacoje has his for 755.

When I bought my 4mm 22’ from jewlery pot with an eBay coupon it was 823. Jacoje has his for 1250.

I’m Gucci on that. Not throwing away money when I don’t have to.

Nice video. Thanks a lot. Daniel is kind of out of my choices. Too many complaints of kinks and not hanging straight over time.

I'm leaning towards leon. Does anyone know what that type of box lock is called in the video? I'll inquire if they can put one of those on.

Nice video. Thanks a lot. Daniel is kind of out of my choices. Too many complaints of kinks and not hanging straight over time.

I'm leaning towards leon. Does anyone know what that type of box lock is called in the video? I'll inquire if they can put one of those on.

Its called a sleek lock or atleast thats what daniels calls it not sure if other jewelers call it the same. If anything maybe you can send them the pics or that vid of the lock being made for reference.

Im not a fan of Daniels either just showing the sleek box lock, i dont think Leons makes those tbh, but let us know what you hear.

Can someone point me in the right direction of a reputable pre owned Rolex dealer online .

Your best bet is going to rolex website and using their authorized dealers. You will see some Brand new models selling cheaper then some of these used models online. The only downfall is you might be put on a wait list 4-20 week wait.

Back
Top Bottom