**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

let me guess, ben himself invented the machine :lol:

Is there anything he can't do?!?

Nah he’s been best friends with the owner for over 18 yrs and watched his kids grow up and is their godfather. When really he just saw the guy out to eat with his son 18 yrs ago

Thanks to this thread and everyone that dropped knowledge. I spent the past few months reading up and doing some research. Decided to go with Rey’s as they offered the best price per gram. Everything was smooth from start to finish and Norma was very accommodating to my millions of questions and pics/vids of the whole process.

A567A4D4-BE63-47D5-A1D1-8F51D6C2C97C.jpeg

once you handle heavy gold, nothing compares in person...even da sound is unique.

Many fake chains have metal in them to make them feel close to the real thing, besides who's going up to somebody and asking to feel the chain .

Stainless Steel is what's plated with many on Ebay .

Thanks to this thread and everyone that dropped knowledge. I spent the past few months reading up and doing some research. Decided to go with Rey’s as they offered the best price per gram. Everything was smooth from start to finish and Norma was very accommodating to my millions of questions and pics/vids of the whole process.

A567A4D4-BE63-47D5-A1D1-8F51D6C2C97C.jpeg

5.5mm?

looks nice, I like that "S" they put on there. how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

5.5mm?

looks nice, I like that "S" they put on there. how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks. Yep, this is 5.5. I originally wanted a 4mm but figured I’ll opt for something that’s handmade. I was quoted $2,050 for 62-65 grams. It ended up weighing 62.9 so it comes out to about $32.6 per gram.

Back
Top Bottom