**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

looking for a mariner chain on ebay who got the best prices

looking for 10k also (yeah yeah i already know get 200k gold blah blah)

Here's the rope w/the pendant and also my miami cuban i copped from Daniels a couple months ago

IMG_6418.JPG IMG_6420.JPG IMG_6421.JPG

Nice. I'm looking for a similar setup. MM on the bracelet?

i already got a 14k chain & 10k chain so its no difference to me (or to anybody else for that matter lol)

i just want a mariner chain in 10k 1.5mm 18/20 inch chain for everyday wear

so i can pass down to the son later down the line when he ready and appreciate it

also nobody can tell me this style of bracelet its from the early 90s maybe yall heads might know

https://pasteboard.co/HwzpINg.jpg

every jeweler i shown it too is amazed i still got it or dont even know what it is

i want to get a 14k chain in this style also

the ones who know they telling me its no where to be found they dont make em anymore

HwzpINg.jpg

cFZq5lq

Last edited:
that's straight head in da sand mentality b.

lol this is why i cant ask question on nt

i know x100 times the rules

just spent too much money on that 14k to be wearing it daily my son be tuggin on my 10k chain all the time already (my personal snatch proofer :lol:)

plus i am the type if i wear a chain i would never take it off..sleep,shower,beach,hooping so i want something comfortable on my neck

the 14k only wear it on my bday (double up with 2 chain look) and after having it on all day my neck be killing me lmao

i understand where yall coming from tho..but i just need something lowkey (plus the area i am in is super sketchy, we all can't reach for the musket)

plus if u see only other 14k chain i want is that in that bracelet style..do u know b?

just spent too much money on that 14k to be wearing it daily my son be tuggin on my 10k chain all the time already (my personal snatch proofer :lol:)

plus i am the type if i wear a chain i would never take it off..sleep,shower,beach,hooping so i want something comfortable on my neck

the 14k only wear it on my bday (double up with 2 chain look) and after having it on all day my neck be killing me lmao

i understand where yall coming from tho..but i just need something lowkey (plus the area i am in is super sketchy, we all can't reach for the musket)

I would axe that ebay seller selling the more reasonable rope chains if they carry the mariner chain.

You shouldn't also worry about bringing the hammer. Just do it. I myself have a felony record and I still carry not srs

i was trying on mariner chains when i saw my jeweler... was thinking of copping for everyday wear.. not sure of the mm but it was 14k 44 grams for 1300... thats not bad imo for 14k... dont cop 10k

i was trying on mariner chains when i saw my jeweler... was thinking of copping for everyday wear.. not sure of the mm but it was 14k 44 grams for 1300... thats not bad imo for 14k... dont cop 10k
i dont want no 14k mariner lol

i want 14k in thisstyle

i am not trying to spend big money on stuff that everybody has

https://pasteboard.co/HwzpINg.jpg

when yall tell me this style or link me .. then i will drop the cash for the chain

that bracelet was a gift from my aunt who passed away she gave to me when i was 2

so i dont mind spending the sentimental/rare stuff
that 90s look gold:smokin

Last edited:

plus if u see only other 14k chain i want is that in that bracelet style..do u know b?

da point we're coming from is 10k is basically losing money cuz its not even 50% gold, wgen u go to sell or pawn it, you're gonna get disrespected.

da point we're coming from is 10k is basically losing money cuz its not even 50% gold, wgen u go to sell or pawn it, you're gonna get disrespected.

i do not believe in pawning, selling or trading in

once i own it..i own it forever ..i am trying to pass em down to the next generation

this is why i hate yall man lol

i own both 10k and 14k gold...i don't choose sides..can i live damn? :rofl:

that's like if somebody telling yall "14k?? ..yall better grab that 18k and quit playing with yo money" ..who cares?? do you

plus yall experts telling me everything but that style chain i want wtf tighten up guys

Don't give him any advice. Let mans find his way

i already know the 10k 14k debate

i seen this thread a million times on it ..thats why i said lets skip that cause i know that would happen like i aint seen yall explain this soo many times

i own gold for personal reasons..not for "oh i can sell this years later for an extra 500 dollars lol"

i worry bout my btc investments not gold fam

just gimme what i want

giphy.gif

Can you wear 14k with 18k? Chain wise or will there a big color difference between the two?

Although I understand where you guys are coming from regarding buying 14kt gold or more...not everyone looks at gold as an investment.

And like I said earlier in this thread, gold is hardly an investment. You’re almost always gonna lose money on it.

At the end of the day it’s on you. If you feel comfortable with 10k and keeping it for you just do it.

Although I understand where you guys are coming from regarding buying 14kt gold or more...not everyone looks at gold as an investment.

And like I said earlier in this thread, gold is hardly an investment. You’re almost always gonna lose money on it.

At the end of the day it’s on you. If you feel comfortable with 10k and keeping it for you just do it.
youre losing money either way but certain chains, to jump to to 14k from 10k isn't such a big price change

but some people want something thats at least half gold for the price you pay

if I buy a chain at 10k for 1000 and 14k is 1200. id rather cop the 14k

if it came down to selling either way the 14k will have slightly more value but I can understand not ever needing to sell the chain so resale is pointless. in the end its people wanting something thats actually 58%? gold compared to 40ish%?

funny you said that, i was going to quote the pic and ask if the charm was 22k gold. i see the difference

Yea as I take another look youre right i might be bugging lol.

It’s not a huge difference but the 18k does appear little more richer/yellow.

Back
Top Bottom