**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

F44D9D04-1458-4083-8F02-31A9B3CF7F44.jpeg

Too short for my taste. It also looks a little weird being this short and wide imo.

were you the guy that got the 5mm from Daniels who regretted getting 5mm? I think it looks pretty good, especially at that length. 24"?

EDIT: nvm, I saw that this one is 5.5mm. Looks dope.

Ebay code is supposedly going live tomorrow fellas. Might be time to cop a set of earrings or something. If the code works like last time I’ll be pulling the trigger on a small 3mm everyday cuban.

eBay's having another sale tomorrow. (8/28 )
15% Off max discount $100
Code: PREGAME15
8-10 PT

I seen a couple ropes from individual sellers but I think I'm holding off and using it for something else.

Edit: Gamble beat me to it.

eBay's having another sale tomorrow. (8/28 )
15% Off max discount $100
Code: PREGAME15
8-10 PT

I seen a couple ropes from individual sellers but I think I'm holding off and using it for something else.

Edit: Gamble beat me to it.

Thanks , I'm looking at a ring or duffle bag

CMG Links is vetted on here and is legit and fair with their stuff, correct?

I've been looking to get my nephew a chain, and I might go through with an order through the CMG website.

CMG Links is vetted on here and is legit and fair with their stuff, correct?

I've been looking to get my nephew a chain, and I might go through with an order through the CMG website.

Peace, hit them up direct to save money or wait to the 1st of every month to purchase from website, that’s when they have a sale on the site and yes they are legit, one of my bro’s bought a rose gold chain from them last year and it came out nice.

Peace, hit them up direct to save money or wait to the 1st of every month to purchase from website, that’s when they have a sale on the site and yes they are legit, one of my bro’s bought a rose gold chain from them last year and it came out nice.
I don't think they do the 1st of the month sale anymore. I hit them up a few months back and they said they aren't doing that anymore.

Also, you mean hit em direct via IG or something? Last time I did that, they quoted the same prices from the website. But worth a try.

I don't think they do the 1st of the month sale anymore. I hit them up a few months back and they said they aren't doing that anymore.

Also, you mean hit em direct via IG or something? Last time I did that, they quoted the same prices from the website. But worth a try.

Call them fam and ask for Yohanka, also hit up Rey’s and get a price quote from them while you at and go with whoever has the better price.

E2313A93-653D-4568-9EF6-FC9604C8134B.jpeg
D8F618B0-FB65-4C07-AD9D-395D7D6047BB.png
79B7CB7C-660A-41E7-9CB8-A304718D6959.jpeg

Old picture with my friend 9mm from cmglinks and my old 10mm before I upgraded to 12mm from Rey’s, posted this here before.

Used the eBay code to cop a 3mm cuban for everyday wear. Ended up getting $100 off which took it to like 35/G. Will post pics when it gets here

I just copped from CMG. Got more money per gram of gold from CMG, Reys wanted more. I got this shipped so I ain't even gon see it till I sign for it.

From the big link makers in Miami, I got one from CMG on the way and one from Daniels I got a while back. I'll let yall know how it turns out.

EDIT: Also I'm thinking about putting initials on the clasp. Is that a bad idea, will it mess up resale value terribly if you want to upgrade one day?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom