**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Was looking at the CMG pricing - 10MM 14K - 188 grams total for $5,740. Why tf is ifandco 10MM, 14k for $17,500? It definitely doesn't weigh 3x more does it?

Also still debating on this one.. 350grams, 22k priced at about $43 per gram

Attachments

• Chain.png
    Chain.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 85
Was looking at the CMG pricing - 10MM 14K - 188 grams total for $5,740. Why tf is ifandco 10MM, 14k for $17,500? It definitely doesn't weigh 3x more does it?

Marketing. You only know CMG if you're in the market for a cuban chain. IF and Co is all over the place.

CMG is cuban dudes doing made to order cuban links in Miami in a small shop.

IF and Co is Ben running around name dropping major celebs and having people singing Ben Baller made the chain.

Marketing. You only know CMG if you're in the market for a cuban chain. IF and Co is all over the place.

CMG is cuban dudes doing made to order cuban links in Miami in a small shop.

IF and Co is Ben running around name dropping major celebs and having people singing Ben Baller made the chain.

i roasted ben here plenty, but that dude is excelent at marketing. he's one hustlin MF

the links look kinda messed up but maybe it's just the picture and/or my poorly developed sense of judging actual good cuban/curb links; I never really inspected pictures of them that much so sum1 else could give a better opinion.

15 k to send to asian ?
if you want higher karat gold i would buy stateside
you can get the same price at that weight for 22k and 24k for a little more

if your in a big city go to your local chinatown for 24k and for 22k go to indian areas if you have one with cash you can get a good price

15 k to send to asian ?
if you want higher karat gold i would buy stateside
you can get the same price at that weight for 22k and 24k for a little more

if your in a big city go to your local chinatown for 24k and for 22k go to indian areas if you have one with cash you can get a good price
You have any you own that you mind posting?

with IF&CO you're pretty much just paying for the name. Unless you're getting some custom work from them or one of their pendants, I wouldn't purchase anything like chains/bracelets from them because it's disgustingly overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom