**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I agree to an extent… when I hit them up via phone they gave me a good deal for my jesus piece since I told them I don’t want the chain that goes with it… but when I asked about doing my benz logo they overpriced a lot so I went with golden sun… their craftsmanship is top notch so I can see why they overcharge… it really depends on what you get… if you buy something they already have it will be cheaper compared to them making it from scratch… im talking strictly about pendants… never copped a chain from them but don’t think I would…

I agree to an extent… when I hit them up via phone they gave me a good deal for my jesus piece since I told them I don’t want the chain that goes with it… but when I asked about doing my benz logo they overpriced a lot so I went with golden sun… their craftsmanship is top notch so I can see why they overcharge… it really depends on what you get… if you buy something they already have it will be cheaper compared to them making it from scratch… im talking strictly about pendants… never copped a chain from them but don’t think I would…

do you happen to remember how much they were charging for just the jesus piece?

i've been wanting to cop the buddha piece but don't want the chain. didn't know that they offered to sell it without the chain.

Was looking at the CMG pricing - 10MM 14K - 188 grams total for $5,740. Why tf is ifandco 10MM, 14k for $17,500? It definitely doesn't weigh 3x more does it?

You paying for the name. Thats all.

Whats the length for that 10mm? Reys does 10mm 26" at about 195-200grams.

Got my 3mm cuban in. Called myself going for the micro piece look but I don’t think it’s for me. Debating on sending it back for a much bigger chain

6mm is what I would get imo. 6.5 is what I got and it looks good not to bulky or light is just right. Anything lower than a 6mm can't really appreciate the Cuban. But get what u can get though

^ The hell with get what you can get . Don't ever settle , you'll end up buying something your not totally happy with.

I bought a 26 inch Franco when I really wanted a 24 inch , just because I was saving 500 bucks . I realized I made a mistake soon after, the thing looked off with my pendant

^ The hell with get what you can get . Don't ever settle , you'll end up buying something your not totally happy with.

I bought a 26 inch Franco when I really wanted a 24 inch , just because I was saving 500 bucks . I realized I made a mistake soon after, the thing looked off with my pendant
This. Id much rather save for an extra couple months if it means i go up a couple MMs

not everyone can cop that 10mm cuban is my point... a chain is not going to be #1 priority... get what you can afford is all im saying... just because someone wants to cop a light chain so be it thats what they want or what they can afford... just because you dont agree with what they cop doesnt make it wrong

You should def go to a shop and try on different sizes to see what you like. It’s hard to gauge the sizing just by pictures. I originally wanted a 4mm but went with a 5.5 and still wish I went bigger.

There’s a difference between getting what you want and getting what you can afford. Getting what you want is getting the exact size and length you want. Getting what you can afford is if you wanted a 7mm 24” but only got enough $ for a 4mm. You should NOT do the latter. Pretty sure that’s what Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos meant.

Last edited:
Ninjahood showed us how it's done, save for what you really want, don't waste your time and money doing it in baby steps.

Also, try to get jewelry you would still want to wear when you are your parents age as opposed to the above, emoji and Dragonball characters.

Fiancé copped me this pinky joint. 18k gold.

Attachments

• CDC7A67A-3BDB-47C7-A20B-188874BE1B9F.jpeg
    CDC7A67A-3BDB-47C7-A20B-188874BE1B9F.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom