**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Congrats my man, dose your lady want a big diamond? If you look around a lot of people are going non traditional with stones. Like my wife got a big morganite stone with diamonds around it she loves it and get a ton of compliments. And my home boy just got his soon to be wife a flawless pearl sorounded by diamonds. I was just under a g($920) and he was just a little over($1019). Low key the best part is picking your ring man I loved that part.
I don’t think she wants anything real big. Was thinkin 1ct single stone then the band half flooded wit smaller ones. I’ll have to dig her brain a little but keep it subtle and maybe see if other stones interest her...

Y’all believe in that 3 months pay concept? Lol...

I got it for a custom pendant i'm getting done.

E87B8567-68A0-402A-9903-47F51EFE9F31.jpeg

Custom pendant? Where and how? Got an idea I’ve been thinking about getting done a while now

Just posting this so y’all can see that big colored rings are not always 11 million billion dollars like that producer Michael video...lol fancy yellow sell for 1MM and lower all the time and around 2MM for the 30 cts

78BC1822-63BA-4003-BF6D-F8BE53DF2259.png

copped my first piece from if and co. 18k hamsa fully iced.. i'm not a jewelry wearer but i wanted something and took advantage of the private sale they had

Back
Top Bottom