**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Top is my watch the bottom is Mayors I believe. I want his band but then learned it was gold plated. Might buy might not not sure yet. The yellow diamonds are natural tho

3BBA4BB0-0311-4EB7-909E-95905CB21F44.jpeg

man those bracelets are so nice.... probably da unsung statement piece jacob ever made.

i still wonder why Jacob lost so much clientele.
Price and the move away from premium quality.

Also Jacob will no longer bust down your Rolex or AP or anything not made by them. So unlike other jewelers they only sell what they make.

The price is F-ing expensive. 100k is a child’s play in that store

Quality is D-F VVS -1 only. If you have lesser quality it’s bevause you asked for it and are making a custom piece. Store manufactured pieces at least all I have ever seen are top quality

and they sold nas a fake diamond engagement ring for kelis lmfao

can you direct me to that story?
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8g5w9g/king-v10n7

im sure that, combined with speculation of blood diamonds, and i think Jacob had a case revolving that stuff, probably all contributed to the factors or why it fell from the popularity it used to have in the early 2000s. all that in addition to what's already been said about everything being expensive as hell.

damn i just got a reg 5 time zone jacob with the plain bezel (no ice) and now yall making me want to save up for a full iced out one :sick:

What solid chains hitting each other actually sounds like...

Lmao I don’t know who these boys think they fooling with that tin can jewelry most of them
Wear.

Back
Top Bottom