**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

his definitely ain't micro..IMO mini Jesus is da smallest you go, baby and micro is kids stuff...no pun intended.

I like micro. It's big enough to see the detail so you can get diamonds and small enough to not be too flashy. Tbh I would only get bigger pieces if they were custom or a Tito.the micro is great for every day wear imo. I have only seen this online and not I person so take that into consideration. Also I dont have the bread to get something bigger then a micro anyways lol.

his definitely ain't micro..IMO mini Jesus is da smallest you go, baby and micro is kids stuff...no pun intended.
Some of us dont want to drop that kind of bread. Me personally I dont mind because I'm gonna be wearing it everyday. I wouldn't be wearing a full size or a baby size everyday. Saftey hazard imo

How do yall feel about selling old jewelery family gave to you in order to upgrade? Pieces you got when you were younger/ a kid and can no longer wear due to size or grew out of the style? I have a couple things I cant wear and would rather sell to replace with something I would actually wear. What yall think?

Last edited:
BF567A81-B818-448A-A172-7F8E18724A2A.jpeg
A731AA4C-64F2-4D89-A679-0266CD694827.jpeg
First post in here, seen you guys talking about micro Jesus pendants. Not really into jewelry like that or being flashy, but it's something I'd like to purchase one day.

egaroc1 egaroc1 I remember you having a nice setup, what are the measurements on your chain and pendant?

The chain is 30 inches @ 8mm from Reyes
The JP is baby sized from Ice box 56 grams (normally 47 grams)

I'll PM you the exact address tomorrow . It isn't that far from where I live

I tried to dm you and I cant Send you a message
Dm me that address I wanna check this dump out

I got to ask another question to everyone
what is the return policy at your local jewelry store ?
not online but your local brick and mortar jeweler

I’m very curious

How do yall feel about selling old jewelery family gave to you in order to upgrade? Pieces you got when you were younger/ a kid and can no longer wear due to size or grew out of the style? I have a couple things I cant wear and would rather sell to replace with something I would actually wear. What yall think?

you gotta weigh sentimental value vs actual value....

true. i had a talk with my boy about this and he said he wouldnt do it. thats why i asked here. i mean there is sentimental value, but at the same time not really cause it isnt like it was in my family for years. it was just bought for me either randomly cause my grandma wanted to get it or she knew i liked jewelry and copped. i got a cross with diamonds im not getting rid off, but the bracelet with my name engraved and chain i got in like 2002 cant be worn. this idea only came from the fact i went with my mom and we sold a couple pieces from my grandma we couldnt or wouldnt wear. i bought some stupid stuff, but now that im older i would only sell to replace

true. i had a talk with my boy about this and he said he wouldnt do it. thats why i asked here. i mean there is sentimental value, but at the same time not really cause it isnt like it was in my family for years. it was just bought for me either randomly cause my grandma wanted to get it or she knew i liked jewelry and copped. i got a cross with diamonds im not getting rid off, but the bracelet with my name engraved and chain i got in like 2002 cant be worn. this idea only came from the fact i went with my mom and we sold a couple pieces from my grandma we couldnt or wouldnt wear. i bought some stupid stuff, but now that im older i would only sell to replace
I personally dont sell my jewelry especially if it was a gift. When I would outgrow a chain or style I'd have it polished up and give it to one of my brothers or cousins. Gotta help the young life

I personally dont sell my jewelry especially if it was a gift. When I would outgrow a chain or style I'd have it polished up and give it to one of my brothers or cousins. Gotta help the young life

i know what you mean. thats why im on the fence about it.so even if its to replace and get more jewelery i should probably keep it huh? if i do keep them i gotta get bigger chains for the pendants regardless.

I mean it’s up to you at the end of the day. If you’re even considering it then you’re willing to :lol: . The person who gave it you might be a little butt hurt but hey

Reactions: g14
BF567A81-B818-448A-A172-7F8E18724A2A.jpeg
A731AA4C-64F2-4D89-A679-0266CD694827.jpeg

The chain is 30 inches @ 8mm from Reyes
The JP is baby sized from Ice box 56 grams (normally 47 grams)

Are your crosses the baby and micro from IF? Curious seeing as how it's hard to tell how something is gonna look just off the dimensions.

Some nimrod badly damaged a nice chain my Mama gave me when I went to get it fixed. I ended up sending the damaged gold chain to get remade as a 4mm 'handmade' Cuban. I put ' ' because some people on the forum claim it not to be handmade although it came back a lot heavier and more detailed than my previous damaged 4mm machine made Cuban. I like to believe it's the same gold plus extra new gold.

i know what you mean. thats why im on the fence about it.so even if its to replace and get more jewelery i should probably keep it huh? if i do keep them i gotta get bigger chains for the pendants regardless.

I keep my small pendants and baby chains to pass down to my kids or Family. IMO It's cool to have jewlery in the Family.

Back
Top Bottom