**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I thought Ninja was just yapping bout Leon’s, but they definitely have the tightest links I’ve seen.

I was moreso concerned with the chunkyness and the weight of the chain over the tightness of the links. I’ve seen chains with super tight links twist up when held out straight.

I was moreso concerned with the chunkyness and the weight of the chain over the tightness of the links. I’ve seen chains with super tight links twist up when held out straight.

both those points are inextricably linked pun intended...

You can't make super tight links without em being chunky and straight.

I
I looked at Leon’s. Didn’t see anything impressive that stood out. Don’t know anything about Rey’s tbh. At the end of the day I was happy with the gram weight they quoted me for and if anything it’s gonna be a little over

Some of the links on leon ig look inconsistent some tighter than others. I guess you just have to request super tight links. Ninjahoods cuban did come out perfect though from what i can tell in pics.

Bzbut1qD9E7

Am I the only one who doesn’t think Danny Green is that good? I must be.

I thought the same thing until I see a dude hold up a bracelet that twisted with links so tight you couldn’t see the space in between. Idk if that has to do with filing or what

That grill perms? I don’t see much grills in here I wanna get a iced out bottom grill. Ifandco is like 3.5k for bottoms 8

Live in Texas been thinking bout hitting Johnny dang

I asked around and a few spots around Oakland want 60-85. You got molds done there or you brought you own? Anyone ever order one online

My guy came to the crib and did my molds. Expected to have them done in 2 days but he hit a few travel moves and got back to me in like a week. I’ll say, the perm cuts make them a bit fragile as they can bend easily but I’ve had them for about 2 months and no issues.

Back
Top Bottom