**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Photos courtesy of a book I own. Has chapters on famous jewelers such as Tito, Jacob, & even Chris Aire (popularized Rose Gold among Rappers):
7D7120C2-CA5D-4E30-8840-F1E8AC2F70A1.jpeg
11BF8759-F838-414F-9BF1-E87EC5225B57.jpeg

What y’all think of hambone’s (herringbones)?

My girl trying to rock wit em. They hard as hell to find in Nyc. She fittin to get like a 5mm 18”. Y’all peeped black herringbone Instagram? Seems like the next chain to pop since folk up on that retro tip.

https://www.instagram.com/blackherringbone/

14k 2.25” 55.9 grams 6.0 cttw

Happy I went this route. Almost copped the icebox piece on eBay which is 1.92” 42.9 grams 1.75 cttw. Guy didn’t wanna budge on pricing haha.

you did well, that icebox piece is overpriced. this is a jacob with jacob diamonds. i know for a fact this piece hits hard when some light hits it. and it doesn't look like every other jesus peice posted up here.

Thanks guys! Yeah eBay piece was just too much, felt I offered a reasonable price but oh well.

Anyone ever actually filed a claim for insurance? I recently signed up and just got my bracelet appraised and the guy appraised it for 3x what I actually paid. I’m assuming that’s normal? Because insurance won’t pay what it’s actually worth?

Anyone ever actually filed a claim for insurance? I recently signed up and just got my bracelet appraised and the guy appraised it for 3x what I actually paid. I’m assuming that’s normal? Because insurance won’t pay what it’s actually worth?

Appraisal is always higher, but it also drives your insurance costs up

got an 18k gold chain weighing just under 29 grams. got it as partial payment for a bet i won and i have zero desire to keep or wear it as it's some style i can't even describe. what's the best way to sell it or trade it in? only thing i'd need at this point is a white gold rope 3mm about 22" or 24". i calculated scrap value and it came up around $1042, but i realize it fluctuates and scrap value doesn't necessarily mean that's the number i'd get selling it to a jeweler or whatever.

what's my best option? ebay i'm guessing?

got an 18k gold chain weighing just under 29 grams. got it as partial payment for a bet i won and i have zero desire to keep or wear it as it's some style i can't even describe. what's the best way to sell it or trade it in? only thing i'd need at this point is a white gold rope 3mm about 22" or 24". i calculated scrap value and it came up around $1042, but i realize it fluctuates and scrap value doesn't necessarily mean that's the number i'd get selling it to a jeweler or whatever.

what's my best option? ebay i'm guessing?

Post up some pictures what's the specs?

nice man thats heavy and mad diamonds for the baby jesus
yeah sum of them look kinda big for a small piece, well done jr35. I wouldn't pick that mold personally but nobody cares and it's an official Jacob & Co so the stones prolly look good when the light hits. it was really a good buy if you like that mold IMO. the blue is still a steal if you can pull it off. Ghostface made a dope but arguably cheapish (cause it's hallow) Jesus piece a classic so that's an example of how it's not what you do but how it's done or in other words it isn't the chain that makes the man, it's the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom