**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I wanna upgrade my 7mm 22inch now. Had it
For about 2 months now I want a 10mm

I hit up Norma for a bracelet haven’t heard anything. Maybe I needa remind her.
Happens all the time man. We're never satisfied with the size :lol:

Need advice NT.... talked to norma..I wanted to get a 14mm 23inch that comes in around 250-275 grams...their 14mm comes in at 320ish. Wanted to stay under 300 grams for comfort but they said they can't do it. So do I go heavier or go with a 12.6mm 13mm? How heavy is just one necklace on neck?.. when I where all my chains im around 250grams and it starts to get irritating but thts 5 chains! Wht to do??? Can anyone wit 12mm-14mm post without pieces

Need advice NT.... talked to norma..I wanted to get a 14mm 23inch that comes in around 250-275 grams...their 14mm comes in at 320ish. Wanted to stay under 300 grams for comfort but they said they can't do it. So do I go heavier or go with a 12.6mm 13mm? How heavy is just one necklace on neck?.. when I where all my chains im around 250grams and it starts to get irritating but thts 5 chains! Wht to do??? Can anyone wit 12mm-14mm post without pieces

you get used to it. mine is 383 14mm 28"

Damn so Rey’s is booked till the end of September since I’m a new customer. Hit up Leon’s 5x and they finally answered and said they’d email me my invoice so I can pay but that was 3 hours ago and still haven’t gotten my invoice so I can pay them.

I’d hit up Daniels but I believe someone had a hole in their chain. Who else is out there? Cmg site saying they’re 7 weeks out on chains.

trick is always call leon leon when they open 1st thing in da morning. i never waited long this way.

i wear 6 chains and 2 small pendants all the time, the total weight is about 400+ grams... im skinnyfat and i dont feel uncomfortable with this much weight on my neck.

all u dudes should be fine with a pound of gold or more on ur neck

curious to know what you guys are getting quoted in gram weight on 14k at various shops now that the price is around 1500 an oz

curious to know what you guys are getting quoted in gram weight on 14k at various shops now that the price is around 1500 an oz

Rey’s bout $38 a gram and Leon’s is $35 a gram I believe on what I was quoted. Leon’s chain is heavier as well from what I was quoted. Think I did that right haha.

Can you guys post how heavy of a chain/bracelet you were inquiring about? I have a feeling the more it weighs the less in gram they charge or the more they're willing to give u a deal

I inquired about a 14mm bracelet about 110grams i believe. I am a return customer though so not sure how much that factored into the quote.

I inquired about a 14mm bracelet about 110grams i believe. I am a return customer though so not sure how much that factored into the quote.

Did you change your name?
I remember seeing that avy with a member called guero951 lol or something like that

Back
Top Bottom