**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If you read the comments Ben said he never sold a diamond that was hpht. My very first jesus. Was from him The appraisal said characteristics of hpht I commented that let’s see if he responds. I still have the papers

If you read the comments Ben said he never sold a diamond that was hpht. My very first jesus. Was from him The appraisal said characteristics of hpht I commented that let’s see if he responds. I still have the papers

That's rough , but I never seen anything he sells that I'd want

curious to know what you guys are getting quoted in gram weight on 14k at various shops now that the price is around 1500 an oz
good question, the st michaels that an NT was interested in is now $10,100. it looks like gold hasn't been over 1500 since 2013? tbh the price of gold jewelry on the internet never went down like I thought it would after the death cross thing that happened years ago. those Jacobs on tradesy are looking moar like 1nce in a lifetime opportunities unless you're in NY & have the time to hunt them down. I missed the GLC :angry: , hopefully Icebox got sum good pictures of it. Does anyone have any video which proves that a 3d printer can recreate any object if a skilled person is using it?

good question, the st michaels that an NT was interested in is now $10,100. it looks like gold hasn't been over 1500 since 2013? tbh the price of gold jewelry on the internet never went down like I thought it would after the death cross thing that happened years ago. those Jacobs on tradesy are looking moar like 1nce in a lifetime opportunities unless you're in NY & have the time to hunt them down. I missed the GLC :angry: , hopefully Icebox got sum good pictures of it. Does anyone have any video which proves that a 3d printer can recreate any object if a skilled person is using it?

I took the pics down since they weren't working. Here they are again

PicsArt_08-06-11.49.41.jpg

PicsArt_08-06-11.48.39.jpg

thx for reposting, I really appreciate it. That Jesus has the best actual face next to the Tito; the others are good but the faces aren't their strongest features IMO. Kanye x Jacob looks good and I might buy but the chin/beard is a bit round and while it was my 1st favored rare Jesus the chin on the kufi looks a bit too sharp/harsh these days. any of the 3 are a win but that is the best version.

ben baller is a legend but I don't like their Jesus piece. I think Tito & Manny's were prolly moar important in the custom jewelry game than he is giving credit for but I think that was a lot of street money & it was a long time ago so there aren't a bunch of pictures. ninjahood & robsheedwallace basically said to find sum1 who is nice with CAD (at least that's how I interpreted it) and that's all you'll need these days.

D46E8BE8-177C-47AA-B120-DE85006271AB.jpeg
Leon chain came in today to the right. My Jacob piece doesn’t fit the 6mm, gonna have to wait for my jeweler to modify the bale next month dammit.

looks like the chain already on it is the right one. the leon chain gonna be too thicc going by that pic. you dont want to over power the piece.

Back
Top Bottom