**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

BCA23E4B-B3FD-4FA4-8269-D0141AFB7843.jpeg

jareds has a lab diamond bracelet 8k 8carats I this flawless or vvsI’d that’s your wave

Would you guys consider 18-karat gold suitable for everyday wear or just stick to 14k. I always appreciate you guys help because I'm definitely a novice to jewelry.

18k gonna scratch...14k is everyday wear status.

mostly all championship rings are in 14k, so you're fine.
As always I appreciate the response. I was going to grab a 18k Franco but since you said that I'm thinking 14k would be the way to go especially for everyday wear..

As always I appreciate the response. I was going to grab a 18k Franco but since you said that I'm thinking 14k would be the way to go especially for everyday wear..

Id grab the 18k franco hits way harder than 14k and cant see scratch and scuffs unless u look at super close. I upgraded my yellow gold 14k to 18k after about 2 months looked to dull compared to 18k. I also have a white gold 14k franco didnt upgrade that one didnt see a difference in 14k to 18k white gold in franco link atleast.

Back
Top Bottom