**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

A saint Michael piece similar to the if&co one. Not fully iced though. It will be solid. Just hope it will look right. Jesus pieces look dope because it’s full. The saint Michael piece isn’t like a solid shape if you know what I mean.

IF gotta decent design but way overpriced for 28gr. They wanted 4500 for a solid gold piece. Even w/the Black Friday sale **** still too much.

Think I’m gonna cop a 12mm Cuban instead of another pendant and prolly a bracelet to go with it.

IF gotta decent design but way overpriced for 28gr. They wanted 4500 for a solid gold piece. Even w/the Black Friday sale **** still too much.

Think I’m gonna cop a 12mm Cuban instead of another pendant and prolly a bracelet to go with it.
Yea it’s dope but after talking to them, I can’t go that route with them. Daniels gave me good numbers so I’ll be working with them. Still may grab the bracelet first. Idk man.

Yea it’s dope but after talking to them, I can’t go that route with them. Daniels gave me good numbers so I’ll be working with them. Still may grab the bracelet first. Idk man.

Daniels gonna make the piece for you? Found this on icebox’s site. Disappointed it’s not as clean as IF’s. Starts at $2900 1.59ct
CFB488BA-63F9-43D2-B60D-8CACE8522E40.png

Long story short-was looking at a 6mm MC. Was going to get a 30-40 gram cross(no ice, nothing elaborate) to wear with it. I was quoted between $45-50 a gram for the cross. I passed and went with a bigger chain instead. I am not a rookie, no way I am paying that per gram for a pendant/charm. Chain should be here next week 26 inches, yellow gold in the 110-115 gram area. Good enough for me(for now)

Back
Top Bottom