**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Would you recommend a 24" 3mm gold rope chain to wear with a 26" 6mm gold rope chain? I have a 24" 3mm rope already. I was thinking of stacking but I think the 6mm is to big to wear with the 3mm. I can see a 5mm with the 3mm. I also thought about wearing just to 3mm as my everyday work and workout chain. And the 6mm for after work by itself. Any input would be appreciated.

Would you recommend a 24" 3mm gold rope chain to wear with a 26" 6mm gold rope chain? I have a 24" 3mm rope already. I was thinking of stacking but I think the 6mm is to big to wear with the 3mm. I can see a 5mm with the 3mm. I also thought about wearing just to 3mm as my everyday work and workout chain. And the 6mm for after work by itself. Any input would be appreciated.
Get a 8mm 24" rope!

Just be aware, the pic you posed has huge links. The Highest Jacoje got is 6mm. And that’s over 5 racks. If you order (let’s just say for the sake of example) a 3mm or 4mm. You’re gonna think it’s tiny

you think so? i didnt think mm was that big on the silver one

I think a pendent on the 3mm would make it hit better to stack.
post a pic of Boffum on breh. We love to criticize and give advice :evil:

Definitely will. I'm thinking of just getting the 6mm and wearing it solo and then later getting a 22" 3mm to stack with my 24" 3mm.

I think that is a good look. Smaller shorter to larger is a good way to stack imo. I think it looks weird the other way. The 6 will be fine with the 3.

1594342142160.png

1594342154165.png

1594342164062.png

this actually is fire and that rope looks beautiful! how many mm you guys think that is?
Nice work. I remember ol boy wit the cold @#% pharoah head piece was gon do tht same design

How much is 10k per gram?
not talking scrap price, but if u were gonna buy some from a jeweler like Rey? How much would you expect to pay per gram?
My set up is 14, but I’m trynna prove a point to my homie.

in before you should’nt buy 10k gold. 😂

Looking to upgrade my 4mm and 5mm cubans for an 8mm. Reached out to Norma at Rey's based on the reviews in here and was quoted at $2,515 for the upgrade. Going from 80 grams to 124 grams. Does that sound like a reasonable price?

Looking to upgrade my 4mm and 5mm cubans for an 8mm. Reached out to Norma at Rey's based on the reviews in here and was quoted at $2,515 for the upgrade. Going from 80 grams to 124 grams. Does that sound like a reasonable price?

Is it 14k ? A 44 gram difference doesn't seem like a lot , but it's noticeable

How much is 10k per gram?
not talking scrap price, but if u were gonna buy some from a jeweler like Rey? How much would you expect to pay per gram?
My set up is 14, but I’m trynna prove a point to my homie.

in before you should’nt buy 10k gold. 😂

at the current high price of gold $29.00 to $35.00 a gram at a fair jeweler at a crooked sky's the limit

@Bee has a dope Chunky cuban from reys.
Mine is rose, just that it flips color depending on the way the light hits it. Sometimes it looks yellow and other times it looks pink, then it takes on a darker cinnamon color like posted in this pic.
20200621_194711.jpg

I know some people are tired of me posting the chain, just that I'm glad I was able to get it when I did. Currently saving up for a matching pendant to compliment the cuban.
160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep that platinum setup is smooth.

how many millimeters is your Cuban bro?

Back
Top Bottom