**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Man I’m back around glad to see this thread still flowing. I see u still killing them gold st lol, but who do y’all recommend for a 700 gram Cuban atm need it in like 2-4 weeks ?

Man I’m back around glad to see this thread still flowing. I see u still killing them gold st lol, but who do y’all recommend for a 700 gram Cuban atm need it in like 2-4 weeks ?

Idk about 2-4 weeks but the Miami regulars are prob your best bet. Leon, Grimal, Reys, Daniel also the newcomer Las villas. Probably gonna get it fastest from Leon.

SMH Gary definitely taxing atm. I picked this up from up there last year and was gonna go get a new piece
9DA46751-EB6F-4121-8A2C-30A908FBD861.jpeg
2BCB8E14-1BF8-473B-B87E-C2F35A649FC6.jpeg

How many mm is this rope?

Leon has alot of Cubans already in stock

Should've never given them Reggeatone dudes money
U remind me of a broad who's jelous always have something to say, what u need to do is focus your energy in getting that hair transplant and losing some weight, fatboy. I'm done with u, I'm gonna block u, internet gangsta.

what is the going rate for 18k these days, that cuban actually just sold quick fast or so it looks. I was going to post how the lock doesn't look like it's on a 20 thousand dollar chain but it was heavy.

what is the going rate for 18k these days, that cuban actually just sold quick fast or so it looks. I was going to post how the lock doesn't look like it's on a 20 thousand dollar chain but it was heavy.

They dropped the price to 18G's , I'm lucky my Amex would decline something that crazy from me without me calling in first .

Back
Top Bottom