**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

your mom knows what she's talking about
smart lady

if you dont mind me asking what did you pay per gram and are you located in nyc

24k is the best when it comes to jewelry a few jewelers now make western style chains such as fully Miami Cubans

I'm located in the SF Bay Area in CA (plenty of Asian jewelry shops out here). i picked it up on tuesday and the jeweler had it priced at $63/gram. they charged $150 for labor for the chain. they were gonna charge $200 for labor on the pendant but i was able to bargain that down to $150. i felt like they were getting over on me on the "labor" part since they could tell I didn't know what industry standard was. but man, after going to 7 different local shops + Zales, that pendant was exactly what I was looking for and I couldn't find one designed similarly so I just bit the bullet.

i saw a 24k franco piece that was absolute FIRE. but that joint was >65 grams and would've stretched my budget a little too much. but damn yall, I see how folks become enamored with chains/jewelry.

This dude with no feedback saying he got a 247 gram 18k 24 inch Daniel Inc chain with no lock . Looks suspect as hell

this is sus
Those pics are from another seller on eBay. I guess if you are going to scam go big or go home.
I seen a dude on YouTube do a review for a no lock Cuban..wonder if its him

I ended up buying this due to the protection of PayPal and the eBay Moneyback Guarantee. I received it and got it verified that’s it’s official 18K gold. This is a very nice piece at a great price.

20201211_115024.jpg

I'm located in the SF Bay Area in CA (plenty of Asian jewelry shops out here). i picked it up on tuesday and the jeweler had it priced at $63/gram. they charged $150 for labor for the chain. they were gonna charge $200 for labor on the pendant but i was able to bargain that down to $150. i felt like they were getting over on me on the "labor" part since they could tell I didn't know what industry standard was. but man, after going to 7 different local shops + Zales, that pendant was exactly what I was looking for and I couldn't find one designed similarly so I just bit the bullet.

i saw a 24k franco piece that was absolute FIRE. but that joint was >65 grams and would've stretched my budget a little too much. but damn yall, I see how folks become enamored with chains/jewelry.
63 isn’t bad :nerd:
I’ve been wanting to get a small 22 or 24k bracelet

u gotta go back in there and take pics of the franco and show it to us bro

btw Methodical Management Methodical Management free ninjahood ninjahood it's been too long

Bought this pendant for my son today
10k rope came with it
Ol girl told me the rope isn't hollow its semi-solid :lol:
Diamonds tested out real
Not the quality yall posting in here but should suffice for a 16yr old
IMG_20201213_215901620.jpg

diamond crown on the pendant is dope.. your son’s teachers’ eyes gonna be hurtin thru the zoom screen from all that shine

Bout to break down and buy a rope at current market prices, ain’t got time to be waiting for prices to drop.

Or should I wait :nerd:

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
Everything is still selling and top jewelers are as backed up as they’ve ever been right now. Im concerned that the price of jewelry won’t drop even when the price of gold does.

pretty much this right here unfortunately. i even notice my grocery stores don't be doing the same deals when you got folks in line waiting to get in.

Back
Top Bottom