**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Don't even listen to those youtube jewelers. They just started buying jewelry recently whereas some of us have been buying gold and diamonds since we were in grade school. That bracelet is fine and like sonny said, if you send it in you risk it getting jacked up.

My main concern is my wrist size is 8”. According to them, the slightly twist makes it fit a bit more snug. So if the bracelet didn’t have the twist it would fit me better since it’s kind of a little too tight for my liking.

I know every once and awhile someone will ask for the best place to buy a rope. Nova gold is around for $42.50 for 14k ropes. That’s almost $15 per gram cheaper than Jacoje.
Jacoje.com sells Nova chains how did you get a hold of them I tried calling and the said they only sell to businesses. I had to call 5x before someone would talk to me and then all the said is there's sold out.

Last edited:
Appreciate the advice. How do the links look in your opinion.
2BD7E063-2817-4698-BB85-F580F7A46EDC.jpeg

these links look good. I would’ve just kept it. The twist is not a biggy unless it’s getting the links to kink up.

update : I ended up reaching out to las villas and they said that sometimes they do it purposely to fit around your wrist more snug. But they gave me the option of returning it and having a new one made so I went that route. Is it possible to “rework” the bracelet or does a new one have to completely remade? They said 6-8 days to remake. I initially waited over a month for the bracelet.
The quick turnaround might be since they’re all caught up with the holiday orders.

I know every once and awhile someone will ask for the best place to buy a rope. Nova gold is around for $42.50 for 14k ropes. That’s almost $15 per gram cheaper than Jacoje.
I wanted to hop on that 22k diamond cut jacoje had a while back. Idk anyone else who does it

How much longer do you need to save? Personally, I’d save for the crib but I 100% get the temptation.
No set number, trying to buy by the end of the year and want as much cheese stashed away as possible for things I’m going to want in the house too. But **** is too tempting.

No set number, trying to buy by the end of the year and want as much cheese stashed away as possible for things I’m going to want in the house too. But **** is too tempting.
If you are going to do it, do it soon. You don’t want anything that looks like reckless spending when they look over your finances during the loan process (if you’re going that route).

If you are going to do it, do it soon. You don’t want anything that looks like reckless spending when they look over your finances during the loan process (if you’re going that route).
I ain't going to lie got my home three years ago he has this right. Unless you got cash lying around im seeing around $3156.00 but can't find 10mm at that weight just 9.5. But if I was me I would save up for the crib.

Sonny(errbody else too)where u at! I got a question/argument!!
20210119_185410.jpg
20210119_185419.jpg

The circle necklace piece wit the halo is $1200 for half carat 14k at a local boutique..ok..same piece but better is at walmart right now. Better in the sense of no halo, still half carat in 6 total stones..only 10k! Almost exact same specs except 14k vs 10k! I looked at both personally! Walmart piece is $200!! I could buy 6 of the walmart joints and have six times the gold weight and diamonds or 1-14k piece...which one u buying?

Back
Top Bottom