**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'll never trust jimmy boy

He tried selling "cartier" knockoff love bracelets with fake stamps on the inside
Yup! You saved me from buying some BS from him.

You check out his new store/website Done Right CompanY?

$405 for a 1 mm chain 10k 16 inches ok?

Saraff has it for $198 and they dont' even have the best prices in LA. Nova Gold be ****tin' on everyone with chain prices per gram in LA.

So I got a question, who are these dumb ****s that are buying from scammers like JimmyBoi? How ****in dumb are you? You gotta have two digit IQ to buy from him.

1611272004991.png

1611272076095.png

Attachments

• 1611271976037.png
    1611271976037.png
    163.2 KB · Views: 29
Yup! You saved me from buying some BS from him.

You check out his new store/website Done Right CompanY?

$405 for a 1 mm chain 10k 16 inches ok?

Saraff has it for $198 and they dont' even have the best prices in LA. Nova Gold be ****tin' on everyone with chain prices per gram in LA.

So I got a question, who are these dumb ****s that are buying from scammers like JimmyBoi? How ****in dumb are you? You gotta have two digit IQ to buy from him.

1611272004991.png

1611272076095.png

Nova gold, saints gold, and direct source diamond & gold all have the best prices if you’re looking for ropes and Francos.

Honestly I'd say a lot of your average customers most likely aren't doing their due diligence when it comes to pricing.

I was just looking ropes. I copped my last two from Sarraf, but if these places have better prices let me know. They got a website?
I don't think they do. You have to go to their booth in downtown LA.
Its a no non-sense buying experience. They don't want to make a deal or haggle, they give you a price per gram and its very fair.

I was just looking ropes. I copped my last two from Sarraf, but if these places have better prices let me know. They got a website?
Sorry to spam... I baught a few small ropes from Nova last month. I don't remember what the spot price of gold was at the time, but I believe I paid around 41-42 dollars a gram for a rope....

I want a tiny rope to put a tiny diamond ankh piece on, don't flame me but I sort of like that tri-colored rope on Sarraf. Anybody have one? 👀

Edit: Looking at them more, ehhh.

Last edited:
My sons 14k 4.3mm 22" figarope came in today really is nice and will be perfect for his pendent when he is older was going to buy fron jacoje but found a good deal. Just like I got the chain now to save some coins thinking about doing the pendent also. Because I really think down the line gold is going to be crazy expensive(could be wrong) 20210121_230903.jpg
20210121_231140.jpg

My sons 14k 4.3mm 22" figarope came in today really is nice and will be perfect for his pendent when he is older was going to buy fron jacoje but found a good deal. Just like I got the chain now to save some coins thinking about doing the pendent also. Because I really think down the line gold is going to be crazy expensive(could be wrong) 20210121_230903.jpg
20210121_231140.jpg

Where'd you end up getting it from?

I don't think they do. You have to go to their booth in downtown LA.
Its a no non-sense buying experience. They don't want to make a deal or haggle, they give you a price per gram and its very fair.
My Man ain't lied when I called they told me we don't sell one on one we just whole sale. And then hung up I called back and was like ill start a IG site tomorrow just let me get it for the low he stared laughing and was like what are you looking for price was low they were just out of stock. And found a better deal. Would not hesitate to call back. Dude also told me it works best in person

Were did you find it i wanted to listen to it? To be real the one on the left would be a dope chunky flat curb if they flattened it just a little more. Jimmy boy makes money because he is like a mainstream hood jewler. And I think that Ben is just mad because Icebox is on and everyone is on rocking with Miami jewelers.
Its either the podcast he did with Greg yuna or the one he did with jimmyboi

Where'd you end up getting it from?
A Mega pawn shop in Jackson Mississippi and 6 locations called USAPAWN they had it for $45 a gram that's about $10 gram over spot price as of today. So I saved some 💸 but I put in the phone work calling around. Its not easy but I enjoy the hunt.
What I do is call the pawn shops in some of the poorest states in the US Mississippi, West Virginia, New Mexico. And see what they hitting for. There buying so low that most of the time they are also selling low.

The average buyer has no idea what they’re doing. In here we’re all savvy consumers
I tried to help a coworker with a rope and cross pendant. In the end he said he felt better and trusted buying it from Kay jewelers
I was like do you fam :lol: :lol:

Jewelers will take our business cause its $$$, but they'd much rather have dumber customers than dudes that have been going back to a dying forum to look at pics of jewelry for the last decade.

You want the dumb clientele that just cop whatever looks good and listens to you, you don't want a customer coming in talking about "so spot price was $33 this morning, I think $40 is reasonable, that chain right there you're moving at $48... eh"

Back
Top Bottom