**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Not mad.. just aint seen this many haters before and I'm from St Louis! If it's jokes it's jokes but alot of yall be s*****n on people! I aint trippin..I'm a 40yr old ex gang banger..a lil smoke especially internet smoke is cool. So when yall start highsidin and I got a rain day we can fight it out
If a dude could buy a 22k 500gr Cuban he would but if they askin about silver or 10k thts his lane! Stop hatin! And if Fam is a scammer he's still up..and yall sound like the people
I wan see the pickups no jokes here its your bread i respect whatever you cop and can afford

B19E96A1-2A16-4B42-B72A-3067AD968EA8.jpeg

Just picked my custom sleek lock from Limaxi.

I heard anything above 12mm will not hang straight due to link size. My 11.8mm from them hung straight but my 15mm has a slight twist.
Verrryyyy niceeee 😍

looking at da cushion cut lately..
might set a pair into baskets

anyone ever own any cushions?

curious about the "modified cushion brilliant" cut vs the standard "cushion brilliant" and its effect of the "crushed ice" look..

Im up at work right now.. time to hit ben moss when Im back in civilization and play with some stones

just for reference*
Id never consider a major diamond retail outlet for a purchase in a million years :lol:

My main gripe if Bluenile is they only do Push BACKS settings. However, you can take it to a jeweler you know well and get screwbacks anytime you want.

Big facts..I guess I owe a contribution after all that yappin

Kinda ugly but I can dig it

My main gripe if Bluenile is they only do Push BACKS settings. However, you can take it to a jeweler you know well and get screwbacks anytime you want.
They got these safety lock earrings. I got one of em and they better then screwbacks. It locks on and doesn't come off, but it doesn't take 5 hours to screw it on and off. I got arthrithis, I don't got time for all the screwing.

truthh.
I will never trust those butterfly backs with my stones
screwbacks all day

I have a local russian jeweler I take everything to.. he pulled two 30 point round brilliants out of an engagement ring I found at da pawn shop and set them in 18k screwbacks.
the blue nile thing would be the same.. only the loose stones.

They got these safety lock earrings. I got one of em and they better then screwbacks. It locks on and doesn't come off, but it doesn't take 5 hours to screw it on and off. I got arthrithis, I don't got time for all the screwing.

this is interesting though

but man you always have to leave time for screwing.

This week I bought a marnier 24 inch 55 gram , and a heavy Figaro 23 inch 113 gram in 14 k . I can fight and have sex without worrying about it getting damaged

18k too soft?

I never had a problem fighting or ****ing in my 18k.. maybe Im gentler.. :lol:

This week I bought a marnier 24 inch 55 gram , and a heavy Figaro 23 inch 113 gram in 14 k . I can fight and have sex without worrying about it getting damaged

Got to show pics figaro is my favorite chain. And I know a lot of people on here rock with Marnier chains.

Dream chain is a 25inch 10mm Figaro Mariner Chain white gold with no rhodium. One day

Were did you cop from?

18k too soft?

I never had a problem fighting or ****ing in my 18k.. maybe Im gentler.. :lol:

I could've most of my old 18k setup back for a little more than 47 per gram , but I wanted something I didn't care about losing if anything went down.

NYC got a lot of mean muggers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom