**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

E4CFD424-9A1C-4225-AA0E-8E78B7E77D89.jpeg
E4CFD424-9A1C-4225-AA0E-8E78B7E77D89.jpeg

Anyone familiar with this style of link?
Looks fire

Got with cost if cmg’s chains are just as nice. I went with rey personally

Yeah big difference is turnaround time. CMG is like 2-3 months. Leon is like 5-9 days.

I don't much about CMG quality but they're def one of the more well known spots in South Florida.

Yeah big difference is turnaround time. CMG is like 2-3 months. Leon is like 5-9 days.

I don't much about CMG quality but they're def one of the more well known spots in South Florida.
If you’re close I’d say go to the store. Leon has multiple people that makes his chains though FYI which is why the turnaround is quick

Daniels does both thick and flat. But as far as giving you the most for your old chain if your gettin a new one is Daniels by far! Also Daniels said 6-7weeks came in 4½. Leon had nice chains too. Either way go spend cash and get tht special price on chains over 100g

Daniels does both thick and flat. But as far as giving you the most for your old chain if your gettin a new one is Daniels by far! Also Daniels said 6-7weeks came in 4½. Leon had nice chains too. Either way go spend cash and get tht special price on chains over 100g

How much of a discount do you really get when paying in cash? Worth a flight?

I have a new concept that no one has ever thought of before. If I see anyone with my idea someone better cut me a check word to Milli vanilli

A gold Cuban link bracelet, with multiple Jesus piece charms. Let's say about 5 mini Jesus pieces. So it'll be like a charm bracelet for men, but Cuban link with many Jesus pieces (preferably Tito)

What y'all think?

No all the prices I've been quoted are for made to order pieces. Daniel 50, Leon 49.5, CMG 45.

CMG consistently has the lowest price from when I was doing my research before purchase. I will say tho, if you are impatient and customer service matters heavily to you, you may want to reconsider. However, $5/gram is a big difference and hard to pass up.

CMG consistently has the lowest price from when I was doing my research before purchase. I will say tho, if you are impatient and customer service matters heavily to you, you may want to reconsider. However, $5/gram is a big difference and hard to pass up.
they quoted you $5 a gram over spot on cubans?

If you’re close I’d say go to the store. Leon has multiple people that makes his chains though FYI which is why the turnaround is quick

I wish I could. I'm in MA. I'd just be spending the fee dough on round trip flight to Miami.

A4B9D4D4-9398-42C0-A0E3-FB15EF5B029F.jpeg
A4B9D4D4-9398-42C0-A0E3-FB15EF5B029F.jpeg

I wish I could. I'm in MA. I'd just be spending the fee dough on round trip flight to Miami.
Gotcha. I’d say just don’t rush into it especially spending that kinda money. I still can’t believe I bought my chain some times but it took me 2 years to finally pull the trigger. Hopefully I can upgrade soon

Gotcha. I’d say just don’t rush into it especially spending that kinda money. I still can’t believe I bought my chain some times but it took me 2 years to finally pull the trigger. Hopefully I can upgrade soon

Yeah I'm probably going to sit back and watch the market. I can't justify spending $50/g on something that was $39/g less than a year ago.

I wonder if there's any outlook on the future prices? Seems to be different opinions depending on where you look.

Yeah I'm probably going to sit back and watch the market. I can't justify spending $50/g on something that was $39/g less than a year ago.

I wonder if there's any outlook on the future prices? Seems to be different opinions depending on where you look.
I feel like it’s still trending up for a while personally. I understand that $11 difference per gram but I doubt it gets back that low anytime soon honestly

Back
Top Bottom