**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Length x weight x mm
638E3834-0554-4E4B-8F3E-1D9284B3EB1F.jpeg
for those always asking lol

Can you show the lower part of the sheet 😅😅 lol
8mm and below for me 😝

he right. middle of the mall does sell real gold and diamonds too depending on which one you go to. and even if it was really him, that man rich. he can buy whatever he feels like. he can buy flip flops outta dollar tree and who would give a damn :lol:

he right. middle of the mall does sell real gold and diamonds too depending on which one you go to. and even if it was really him, that man rich. he can buy whatever he feels like. he can buy flip flops outta dollar tree and who would give a damn :lol:
Malls sell real jewelry in the actual stores but never have I been to a mall where they were selling real jewelry in the middle of the mall kiosks. This dude is a drug addict and has a reputation of embellishing things so I'm not gonna take his word. Which mall is this tho? This can be easily verified.

Pac's piece is pretty visible in this video. Glad this was uploaded in higher res. Wonder if they had any photography from this video somewhere.

Is it bad to have ya cuban buffed and polished?
well you lose metal & if a chain is like a watch I doubt if you wanna do it too often since it'll begin to look all uncrisp & worn down. I think platinum is a good material in terms of durability, I remember reading that when you remove scratches from it the material just gets moved around & not worn away but then I read where ppl said their platinum jewelry or watches were lighter after a deep service so maybe you lose metal just the same.

Back
Top Bottom