**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg

WTF LAX 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Instagram: @milehighjewelers

I see that got an store now. Good stuff. I can remember back in the day when they had a kiosk upstairs at the Aurora Mall. Chatted with them a few times about trying to make a good kufi Jesus Piece. Your piece is clean. Simple but yet still flashy. I can dig it.

I see that got an store now. Good stuff. I can remember back in the day when they had a kiosk upstairs at the Aurora Mall. Chatted with them a few times about trying to make a good kufi Jesus Piece. Your piece is clean. Simple but yet still flashy. I can dig it.

Yeah, they’ve got little spot now. They don’t keep anything worthwhile in stock and seem to do mostly custom work. Communication wasn’t great during process (took 6 weeks from deposit to pickup) but work is solid.

While the idea of a mom and pop operation is cool having everything rely on one man puts the entire operation in jeopardy if something happens to him. Now if he had maybe 1-2 apprentices working under him and he teaches to make chains his way that lessons the burden on him and he can still maintain quality control. Again if you want to wait 6 months for a cuban by all means wait I'm just saying it would be a good idea to have a couple workers who are as passionate about cuban links working under him.

I work in corproate and I hate that ish bro. Straight trash even though its good money, tired of my management always demanding stupid garbage all day

I'd make cubans on my own if I had the skillset but don't have the avenue and too tired to really figure out how to do something. I wonder if making chains is soul sucking after a while

Malls sell real jewelry in the actual stores but never have I been to a mall where they were selling real jewelry in the middle of the mall kiosks. This dude is a drug addict and has a reputation of embellishing things so I'm not gonna take his word. Which mall is this tho? This can be easily verified.
i mean you aint never seen a Pagoda sitting in the middle of the mall? they all over the place. in virginia i see them. and some kiosks go as far as to sell silver. i wouldnt trust the gold but now a days sellers are more honest letting you know straight up whats plated and whats not

Real old news but any truth to this? I saw it on a Daniel's comment. The guy who posted it seems to work for CMG (whom Daniel's exposed for under karat gold)

Attachments

• 262EEAE5-FE3E-45FA-BE20-0EBB04992C8C.jpeg
    262EEAE5-FE3E-45FA-BE20-0EBB04992C8C.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 1,050
Back
Top Bottom