**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

maxresdefault.jpg
Thts my mans!

Might try to cop a Cuban again soon after my unsuccessful attempt with Leon’s… but now looking into watches too.

would you guys cop a nice chain or nice watch first?

i noticed when i look in the comment section on leons IG its all fake comments that have absolutely nothing to do with jewelry. or they have his account confused with a teenage girl

Reminds me of dude from India with the gold tee. They ended up killing him smh
India is diff from Vietnam.

The fact that this dude is pushing a golden maybach and wearing like 300k worth of gold and walking around unphased most likely means he's connected to higher up military or govt.

You touch someone favored by those 2 groups and its going to end very poorly for you I imagine.

that's hand me down wealth. u can tell dude soft
someones gonna get a hold of dude sooner than later
Lol. From what I’ve heard, Vietnam is one of the most gangsta out of all the Asian tourist spots.

he has to be well connected or with a lot of security to even pull stuff that like off

they will def rob you on site if you’re a nobody walking around like that.

depends of the look you're going for IMO, if you like big jewelry I don't think you're getting much of da cuban for 1000-1900 less it's silver where that same amount of $$$$ can easily fetch a nice watch.

Might try to cop a Cuban again soon after my unsuccessful attempt with Leon’s… but now looking into watches too.

would you guys cop a nice chain or nice watch first?
Always go for the good watch. They go up, chains n all that don’t. I’ve networked with so many people just talking about our watches at bars & randoms spots.

Back
Top Bottom