**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

You gotta be careful with all these jewelers. Years ago when I bought my first Rolex, ended up having hard times, tried to sell it. **** was only worth like 500 dollars. Was all aftermarket and super old Rolex parts from like the 50’s-60’s

& it was from icebox, no salt towards them.I was just ignorant to what I was doing fr didn’t have the proper knowledge.

**** made me not buy jewelry for 5+ years. I had an iced out angel too,also was worthless later on when I needed it to be valuable.

Question fellas. How expensive are custom enamel pieces and who would you guy's get to do it if you were getting one made?

Pardon if there's no buying/ selling here. I've been trying to upgrade my 86g 14k 24" 6.8mm limaxi cuban to 8 or 9mm, but it seems like a hassle if you're not local to these shops. If anyone here is looking for this size or selling what I'm looking for shoot me a dm. 👀

SOLD!
Thanks heelsandeers heelsandeers for a smooth transaction. Thanks to everyone that reached out showing interest 👍🏾

Is a fully buss solid JP that weighs 63 grams 14k gold For $6500 A great deal? Made by el russo in nyc allegedly

el russo from in ny

Attachments

• 775DAEBB-F4FE-4058-9B60-F7B5BE237F01.jpeg
    775DAEBB-F4FE-4058-9B60-F7B5BE237F01.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 519
You gotta be careful with all these jewelers. Years ago when I bought my first Rolex, ended up having hard times, tried to sell it. **** was only worth like 500 dollars. Was all aftermarket and super old Rolex parts from like the 50’s-60’s

& it was from icebox, no salt towards them.I was just ignorant to what I was doing fr didn’t have the proper knowledge.

**** made me not buy jewelry for 5+ years. I had an iced out angel too,also was worthless later on when I needed it to be valuable.
Jewelers are like mechanics. Find a good/trustworthy one and stick with them.

Heard of sleezebag mechanics putting parts from the scrapyard when doing "repairs". Parta were ****tier than the ones they replaced.

If anyone is interested I’m letting go of my 6mm 20inch Cuban from Rey’s. Around 58 grams I think. It’s pretty new and I picked it up in July. Links are all tight and I’ve had no issues with the chain at all! serious inquiries only please!

Attachments

• 0C4F9D5F-BC54-4560-B452-0DDDF9726218.jpeg
    0C4F9D5F-BC54-4560-B452-0DDDF9726218.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 467
  • 06C499B5-4FC2-456D-8210-F93496F2EA23.jpeg
    06C499B5-4FC2-456D-8210-F93496F2EA23.jpeg
    281.7 KB · Views: 466
Rey's quoting the end of January for orders, smh. Can anyone that's ordered from them comment on if that's the actual time, or just how they filter out the tire kickers

Rey's quoting the end of January for orders, smh. Can anyone that's ordered from them comment on if that's the actual time, or just how they filter out the tire kickers
There aren’t tire kickers with Reys if that’s what they are quoting they have those peoples money in hand. It’s worth the wait from my personal experience. You’re lucky to have a time especially since once orders are done he’s probably done for a while

There aren’t tire kickers with Reys if that’s what they are quoting they have those peoples money in hand. It’s worth the wait from my personal experience. You’re lucky to have a time especially since once orders are done he’s probably done for a while
I didn't put the order in. Mulling over it. I'm cool with either paying a premium or waiting longer, but both is a tough pill to swallow

I didn't put the order in. Mulling over it. I'm cool with either paying a premium or waiting longer, but both is a tough pill to swallow
There are other sells I just can’t speak on them personally I just know my process with Rey & Norma was fantastic

Back
Top Bottom