**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Another work in progress

Attachments

• F3FB2768-6ECC-4D98-BD7B-19CA85BCCE44.jpeg
    F3FB2768-6ECC-4D98-BD7B-19CA85BCCE44.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 1,370
Been away from the chats for a while and just catching up. Is this really confirmed dji is getting their Cubans from seybold building? I thought I noticed thicker looking links In various pics… the flat style was one of my main criticisms back when I had my 10mm. Still extremely happy with my 12.6 mm 23” 14k from Rey’s perfect size for me!

Direct source has some decent prices but make sure you look whatever you getting thorough from them. Bought 2 ropes from them and both times the soldering at the clasp area was pretty bad and the clasp was looked really banged up. For ropes they had the best prices that I’ve found.

It took me 7 months to notice my rope from DS had an uneven cut at the end, someone else said that about theirs too. The clasp soldering on mine wasn’t that great either. However the gold checked out, It weighed more, and was $800 cheaper. I’d just pay more next time.

I’m selling for spot plus shipping of someone wants it. 58.52 grams

It took me 7 months to notice my rope from DS had an uneven cut at the end, someone else said that about theirs too. The clasp soldering on mine wasn’t that great either. However the gold checked out, It weighed more, and was $800 cheaper. I’d just pay more next time.

shoot me the specs 👀

Got pics?

Been away from the chats for a while and just catching up. Is this really confirmed dji is getting their Cubans from seybold building? I thought I noticed thicker looking links In various pics… the flat style was one of my main criticisms back when I had my 10mm. Still extremely happy with my 12.6 mm 23” 14k from Rey’s perfect size for me!
Rey is my first choice rn, but I'm with you regarding DJI. Hopefully someone sheds some light soon lol.

Back
Top Bottom