**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I mean not many people walking around with real ones any way. Even dudes with the cash just buy other stuff cuz it ain’t even worth it. They moissanite I wanna say 5mm I think? Price was solid so said why not 🤷🏻‍♂️
5mm solitaire chain is crazy. So it’s silver and moissanite.
I looked up prices for moissanite and they are like 30% less than a mined diamond.
So u still paid a price for that chain.
PM me the deets bro. Just curious. G/L.

Does 81.5 grams sound heavy for 10 MM 14K Cuban link bracelet?

P.S I'm bout to just get a quick flight to Miami lol.

I looked up prices for moissanite and they are like 30% less than a mined diamond.
Got you fam

How you know that nap was hitting 💯
A57E96DB-F527-4615-9C8B-4654971596D1.jpeg

Gotta be careful where you order your moissanite… some shady places online are calling CZ ‘s “moissanite” or “lab created diamonds” which are very different.

BEWARE of GeorgeGetsItDone GeorgeGetsItDone . Most people buying jewelry want to meet in person to see what they will be getting . If I’m in the same area why not? Dude ignores the request and tries to finesse me and proceeds to block me like I did something wrong. BEWARE

Attachments

• 8F05E7D2-B66A-4E85-94BF-3A4C960FEA53.jpeg
    8F05E7D2-B66A-4E85-94BF-3A4C960FEA53.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 5FBA1DCC-43B6-47FC-BDE4-A96F1FA61815.jpeg
    5FBA1DCC-43B6-47FC-BDE4-A96F1FA61815.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 269
  • B2B0FB28-080A-4394-9525-40FA6B492A59.jpeg
    B2B0FB28-080A-4394-9525-40FA6B492A59.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 308
BEWARE of GeorgeGetsItDone GeorgeGetsItDone . Most people buying jewelry want to meet in person to see what they will be getting . If I’m in the same area why not? Dude ignores the request and tries to finesse me and proceeds to block me like I did something wrong. BEWARE
I think a miscommunication. You asking to see the roc piece? I don't think he actually made one to completion yet. Doesn't have one to show you.

:lol: your reply makes you come off like you'd be difficult to deal with. i'd block you too

You gotta learn how this jewelry business works. That is likely a custom made to order piece and jewelers do not just make custom pieces without an order and have them just laying around their shop hoping someone wants a Roc piece with those exact specs (karat, carat, color gold, etc).

So a deposit would be normal because he would likely make the piece to your exact specs. There is a very small market of people that would want to buy a Roc pendant so it is not like a small diamond cross pendant in which the market of people that would buy it is much larger, and they would just have it in stock for walk in customers.

Back
Top Bottom