**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yeah I think so, I think it was Daniels who boasted about how their linx didn't twist. not in social media drama just general advertising but I mean it's normal for a curb/cuban link, I think. curb chain I had 2005-2006 often kinked up but da cuban I got 13 years ago never twists or tangles.

this has been the best stainless steel Rolex to buy for a minute IMO, bezel is platinum right?
Yeah. Bezel and dial is platinum. People are sleeping on two tone models too imo

I think it’s fine for a smaller chain. My daughters 5.5mm kinks up but the more she wore it the less it kinks. Her chain was from Rey’s. Maybe some wear and slight stretch will make it less frequent. But she be chewing n wrestling with her chain. :lol:
Ur chain looks GREAT for a smaller size mm. Links look dumb tight :pimp:
lol, every time you mention your daughter has a 5.5.mm I feel as if I should have an 8mm minimum.

That’s what’s up - I recently had LJ make my new set up.
00C521F3-5A42-4D50-847A-9DD71C5AD90B.jpeg

18k yellow gold vs+
2.5mm franco
Highly recommend LJ - very professional, great communication and he was really patient w me - answered all my questions without any type of attitude.
LJ did mine also. Been talking to him about a crest. Let's see if he can make it happen. Nice piece btw

Got this done by one of the Ta brothers. Came out nice, but probably a little small for me. May give to the mrs down the line since she really liked it. 18k 24" 2mm franco chain on it.

20220216_120252.jpg
what this hit you for? I want the same piece but in YG. I have a diamond i would want placed in the hand similar to something they posted a couple years back.

Got this done by one of the Ta brothers. Came out nice, but probably a little small for me. May give to the mrs down the line since she really liked it. 18k 24" 2mm franco chain on it.

20220216_120252.jpg

fam, that is absolutely gorgeous. i know some folks have had some issues with the Ta brothers before, but those dudes don’t miss with their quality

fam, that is absolutely gorgeous. i know some folks have had some issues with the Ta brothers before, but those dudes don’t miss with their quality
Appreciate it. I had reservations because I did reach out to one of em before and was ignored. Combine that with the stories told in here and I was kind of reluctant. However their work is very good. This is actually the 2nd piece I had made by them. Jon made a nameplate for the mrs and it came out dope. He's actually working on a fat buddha wrap for me.

Picked Up this 24kt chain in Australia...Price was right but wanted to upgrade a few weeks after i got it. 75grams...Going to wait until I get back stateside. got it appraised and the guy says a lot of **** stamped 9999 or 24kt comes back being 91-95% pure gold but this chain was the real deal.
IMG_9944 copy.jpg

IMG_9942 copy.jpg

Any legit 24k spot will gladly X-ray their product and show you the results. That clasp looks crazy - would you mind posting a pic?

I’ve never had an issue with georgegetsitdone ! I sent him the money. He sent me the piece. Pictures of the process, all messages were replied to within minutes of sending them ! Even called me to make sure I got the piece and everything was good with shipping. I’m going to be buying another piece from him before summer. I’d recommend him to anyone.

Also just got this 1.20 Ct old European cut Diamond from moms.
Wasn't her style, told me to do whatever with it. Looking for tapered baguettes
at the moment to make a pinky ring
Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 3.09.59 pm.png
IMG_9181.jpg
always liked when baguettes look like a sun or star burst like that (or just rays of the sun IDK)

Back
Top Bottom