**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The informant thing been around since the “scamdemic”. When dudes were scamming all that money they was blowing it all on jewelry. The fed ran in they spots n asked for all the tapes of purchases etc and hutch wasn’t reporting everybody that was spending over 10k at a time allegedly. I heard he started telling the folks what they wanted to know but this could all be speculation.

Looked cleaner than a angry hood scammer to me. Dudes pulled up on motorcycles on the side of his truck and sprayed it up and took off.

Attachments

• 037ED175-B213-485F-AC09-5F3EE61469E8.jpeg
    037ED175-B213-485F-AC09-5F3EE61469E8.jpeg
    263 KB · Views: 1,018
Last edited:
Been rocking my Cuban from Leon’s but need it shortened.

Could I take it to a jeweler out her and have them do it? Or does it make sense to send it back to Leon’s?

Been rocking my Cuban from Leon’s but need it shortened.

Could I take it to a jeweler out her and have them do it? Or does it make sense to send it back to Leon’s?

I would go back to them.

I posted about this way back, but there was a situation where I had to run from the police so I put my jewelry in my pockets. The bail broke and a diamond fell out and I took it to a hood spot and they put the diamonds back upside down. I sent it back to Icebox after that fiasco

Back
Top Bottom