**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

My recent cop from maxair59 maxair59 . 14k RG 12mm 85g

Will post the pendant once i get a good shot of it
Appreciate you bro🫡 Ain’t gon lie, for a min or two I was like “what new pendant did I make for bro?? 🤔🤔” Then I remembered it was the family pendant from last month😅😅
77DE143A-6114-4E05-8A03-F0C1E01F5A02.jpeg

Yessir! maxair59 maxair59 does everything himself. Him and I came up with this design; once we established that i got the CAD within several days. A few weeks later, it’s on my neck. Chain is similarly thick as the bracelet (11mm+).
maxair59 maxair59 Is that dude. I won’t go anywhere else. Price and turnaround time is just right and easy to speak with and get updates.

Attachments

• 7783E63E-76BA-4B0A-A0AA-E0FEADA809F2.jpeg
    7783E63E-76BA-4B0A-A0AA-E0FEADA809F2.jpeg
    341.2 KB · Views: 1,331
Rey’s is offering me a 22” 14k 10mm for $8400 (168 grams). What’s the consensus on the price? Do you reckon it’ll go lower in the future lol?

Rey’s is offering me a 22” 14k 10mm for $8400 (168 grams). What’s the consensus on the price? Do you reckon it’ll go lower in the future lol?
pass on that, look elsewhere...
prices aint gonna drop, thats been the word for like the last 2 years now lol...$39-43 seems like the going rate and might sit at that for a min.

Hey y’all I haven’t copped anything in a few years but what’s a fair price for like a 12 gram bracelet in 10k and 14k these days?

I got quoted 540 for a 10 gram 10k bracelet and that felt outrageous but i know inflation has been going crazy but idk how it has affected gold prices. I’m getting a nameplate on the bracelet so I know that adds to the cost but it still feels high af for 10k. Anyone got any insight?

10 grams for a bracelet w a nameplate is super light IMO. Plate gonna be so thin and bend like foil and will have a weak lobster clasp. My opinion, stack a bit more and get something 30gm + at the very least. That way it will stand the wear and tear. Or just get a silver bracelet that’s strong and chunky. My 0.02

10 grams for a bracelet w a nameplate is super light IMO. Plate gonna be so thin and bend like foil and will have a weak lobster clasp. My opinion, stack a bit more and get something 30gm + at the very least. That way it will stand the wear and tear. Or just get a silver bracelet that’s strong and chunky. My 0.02
I feel you, it’s for my wife tho lol I don’t think she wants something quite that heavy.

Oh that makes sense! I thought it was for you lol. Then yes, women’s bracelet are way less brolic 😆.

Since I’ve been informed that Rey’s is charging too much, can someone post some pics of their Leon’s, Las Villas, Grimal, or maxair59 Cuban link chains?

I’m pretty sure I’m gonna go for a 22”, 10mm, but deciding between 14k or 18k.

Since I’ve been informed that Rey’s is charging too much, can someone post some pics of their Leon’s, Las Villas, Grimal, or maxair59 Cuban link chains?

I’m pretty sure I’m gonna go for a 22”, 10mm, but deciding between 14k or 18k.
Theres plenty posted within the last 50+ pages

Foreals. Dude has asked that same question a few times before. Lots of IG pictures and details from each seller he should look at smh

Back
Top Bottom