**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hey! Im trying to find a lab diamond cuban, is that pawtucket pawn shop still good? Or is there somewhere better? Anyone had good experiences with the pawtucket pawn shop, I think its called the jewelry spot nowadays. Thank you!

Was dealing with buddy about my chain from Pawtucket which I got yesterday and I’m happy with. I was trying to peep the mens earrings selection and buddy has yet to respond. So now I’m gonna take my **** to get checked on weight and gold content
Was the jewelry you bought from pawtucket pawn shop legit?

Hey! Im trying to find a lab diamond cuban, is that pawtucket pawn shop still good? Or is there somewhere better? Anyone had good experiences with the pawtucket pawn shop, I think its called the jewelry spot nowadays. Thank you!
I bought a solid 14k rope from them easy experience

My only knock on Pawtucket/Jewelry Spot is that you have to hound them for tracking info, at least that was my experience

I got my 8mm Cuban from them. Easy process but was disappointed in how they shipped it. They literally just put it in a plastic bag.

Figured spending 5gs would at least get me some fancy packaging like my dude maxair59 maxair59 has.
That’s one reason why I shop Jacoje.

He also gives me shout outs for my purchases and that’s the cherry on top for me.

Got this rope in the other day.
IMG_7997.jpeg
IMG_7998.jpeg
IMG_7999.jpeg

I got my 8mm Cuban from them. Easy process but was disappointed in how they shipped it. They literally just put it in a plastic bag.

Figured spending 5gs would at least get me some fancy packaging like my dude maxair59 maxair59 has.

Had a very similar experience with ifandco... Dont remember exactly how it was shipped but I didn't get a box or anything... I think tissue paper was wrapped around my baby Jesus piece and into a ziploc bag you know those small ones for jewelry... But my benz piece from golden sun came in a box... It looked legit!

I'm torn between upgrading to a bigger Cuban or getting a 6mm rope as my next pick up. Also want a Cuban bracelet and ring 🤔

Back
Top Bottom