**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Purchase this ifandco baby Jesus piece back in February.
IMG_6287.jpeg
IMG_8114.jpeg

Last edited:
Newest, nothing crazy, got me and my girl matching water jade Buddhas, hers is a mothers day gift shes always wanted one

weird thing was, chain was not 18k like they advertised, I got em in and some areas were tarnished around the closure. Brought it to their attention, they apologized sent me 2 new chains and edited their site to say 18k plated chain 🧐 it was a "set"
but supposedly the bale is solid 18k, but anyway...I wanna find a real better chain for it, but everything high af 😬

IMG_1039.jpeg

Newest, nothing crazy, got me and my girl matching water jade Buddhas, hers is a mothers day gift shes always wanted one

weird thing was, chain was not 18k like they advertised, I got em in and some areas were tarnished around the closure. Brought it to their attention, they apologized sent me 2 new chains and edited their site to say 18k plated chain 🧐 it was a "set"
but supposedly the bale is solid 18k, but anyway...I wanna find a real better chain for it, but everything high af 😬

IMG_1039.jpeg
You looking for 14 or 18?

Kinda lookin for a thicker rope myself (5-6mm) but only 20”. I have a 3mm but looks so thin lol

Kinda lookin for a thicker rope myself (5-6mm) but only 20”. I have a 3mm but looks so thin lol
Me too honestly having a pendant made right now kinda like Dom’s OPM green enamel joint but blue with my initials and diamonds

How much do TommyJewels Jesus Pieces go for?
They look good to me, but I've seen how particular some of ya are about Jesus Pieces in here :lol:

How much do TommyJewels Jesus Pieces go for?
They look good to me, but I've seen how particular some of ya are about Jesus Pieces in here :lol:
If you want that model let tommy quote you and then compare to my model. Can make 10k 14k or 18k hollow or solid stone and Stoneless

Attachments

• PhotoRoom_20221206_111326.png
    PhotoRoom_20221206_111326.png
    719.1 KB · Views: 121
Back
Top Bottom