**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Thanks bro, specs are 19g 14k, 1.44 ctw VS G color. I have an extra one that I wore a couple times that I can discount $800 if interested 👀
(Free) Raffle? 👀 Brand new, specs are 5.77g 14k, .76 ctw VS G color.
View attachment 3130480
Well, I definitely don’t NEED a piece, BUT…. Looks like Ima have to save up and decide on a chain. PM sent 🤦🏻‍♂️
And I’m definitely in on that raffle🔥🔥💎💎

Free raffle only for those that have previously shopped with me: Brand new, specs are 5.77g 14k, .76 ctw VS G color. Just post that you're in and put that you've shopped w me especially if you purchased through IG & not NT (DM on IG to confirm NT name) or if its been a year or two lol.
tempImageOTe4eZ.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Free raffle for those that haven't shopped with me & for those that have: Brand new white or rose gold micro Jesus pendant, specs are 6.63g 14k, 0.01 ctw VS G Color
DSC02004.jpg

Open for entries until Sunday @ 1pm EST.

If you post in for both and you haven’t shopped with me before, you’re excommunicado from the raffle, please read carefully so I don’t spend time looking for DMs that aren’t there😅

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom