**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Double entry for dolla23 dolla23 since he was my first NT order 🥹
1684641810762.gif

salute bro. need to shop with you again

Free raffle only for those that have previously shopped with me: Brand new, specs are 5.77g 14k, .76 ctw VS G color. Just post that you're in and put that you've shopped w me especially if you purchased through IG & not NT (DM on IG to confirm NT name) or if its been a year or two lol.
tempImageOTe4eZ.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Free raffle for those that haven't shopped with me & for those that have: Brand new white or rose gold micro Jesus pendant, specs are 6.63g 14k, 0.01 ctw VS G Color
DSC02004.jpg

Open for entries until Sunday @ 1pm EST.

If you post in for both and you haven’t shopped with me before, you’re excommunicado from the raffle, please read carefully so I don’t spend time looking for DMs that aren’t there😅
IN for both!

That chain gonna cost twenty bands easy
I’m prepared to drop it. Willfully it’s less. I’m curious to see what the weight comes out to and then how much they charge for labor.

Shorty right here has a 20in 8mm 24k weighting in at 142 grams. At $20 in labor and $64 per gram, that would put her around $12k For the necklace. Based on my proportional math, I should be looking at about 200 grams for 24in and 8mm. That would put me about at about 16k for the specs I’m looking at. I plan on making some calls on Monday to see if I can get a weight estimate and see what the going rate is on labor.

Yea, that math sounds right. $85-90/gm for 24k. I’ve contacted 9999gold before for a fortuna suisse pamp pendant and theyre based in MINN. Ive seen some nice cuban customs in their page

Last edited:
Yea, that math sounds right. $85-90/gm for 24k. I’ve contacted 9999gold before for a suisse pendant and theyre based in MINN. Ive seen some nice cuban customs in their page
Can you share their IG? The link I have isn’t working. I think bought my my 24k rope from the but it was from a few years back. They had excellent customer service if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
I’m prepared to drop it. Willfully it’s less. I’m curious to see what the weight comes out to and then how much they charge for labor.

Shorty right here has a 20in 8mm 24k weighting in at 142 grams. At $20 in labor and $64 per gram, that would put her around $12k For the necklace. Based on my proportional math, I should be looking at about 200 grams for 24in and 8mm. That would put me about at about 16k for the specs I’m looking at. I plan on making some calls on Monday to see if I can get a weight estimate and see what the going rate is on labor.

dope to see shes been upgrading, i think i first saw her vids when i was buying my cubans and doing research a few years back

dope to see shes been upgrading, i think i first saw her vids when i was buying my cubans and doing research a few years back
Right. I have been locked in for the past 2 years and haven't checked out anything jewelry related. Last time I saw her stuff she was rocking 10k. Back then she was happy with what she had. To see her come up to 24k was dope. I like her review as well.

22k not 24 but just to have an idea of the price. You can see the weight of different lengths etc

I want to eventually get a smaller 22k bracelet.. like 6mm ish

22k not 24 but just to have an idea of the price. You can see the weight of different lengths etc

I want to eventually get a smaller 22k bracelet.. like 6mm ish
Haha. That's actually what I used to arrive to my approximate weight estimate. Had to break out some middle school math and use the good ol proportions formula.

Yea I'm considering a bracelet as well. I don't have any experience with bracelet sizing though so I think I may make a trip to Miami to go see some what some of the fits look like in person.

CMG quoted me at $16,245 for approx 185 grams 24k 24in 8mm. That means about $25/gram in labor. Seems kinda high. I thought $20 per gram was at the high end.
i respect the goal for 24k but me personally would do 2 dope 18k chains instead of 1 at 24k, you would still have the high shine factor with 18k but way more durability than 24k, the box lock going to be extremely unreliable due to how soft 24k is but good luck to you and can't wait to see the end result.

i respect the goal for 24k but me personally would do 2 dope 18k chains instead of 1 at 24k, you would still have the high shine factor with 18k but way more durability than 24k, the box lock going to be extremely unreliable due to how soft 24k is but good luck to you and can't wait to see the end result.

x2, that **** gonna be banged up quick. Unless you do something completely different with the closure, I would go 18k over 24k. But its your money bro, bout to fire either way

I currently have a 18k Cuban. Sitting next to my 24k stuff it doesn’t look right. Been working towards this for a minute. I hear you on the box lock .I’m going to do 22k. Part of the reason I’m doing 24in is also so I can just lift it over my head with having to adjust the lock. Still gonna do 22k on the lock in the case I need to adjust it.

x2, that **** gonna be banged up quick. Unless you do something completely different with the closure, I would go 18k over 24k. But its your money bro, bout to fire either way

I actually kinda liked the banged up look in a leather patina way.

I’m starting to get interested in Tennis necklaces. Anyone know a good place to start to understand pricing and the basics ?

Back
Top Bottom