**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I actually kinda liked the banged up look in a leather patina way.

I’m starting to get interested in Tennis necklaces. Anyone know a good place to start to understand pricing and the basics ?

Ah i feel you, going for that chrome hearts look huh >D

holla at maxair59 maxair59 hes done some and will guide you throughout it, he did the same for me on my Turbo D pendant with stones (im not a diamond guy)

In for either the white gold or rose gold JP! May need to talk to you about a custom pendant for my cuban chain. maxair59 maxair59 do you have experience working with onyx?

Edit: I see I missed the deadline. Read it in my mind as next Sunday since I didn't see till now. My hope to get a custom pendant and question about onyx still stands even if my entry doesn't.

CMG quoted me at $16,245 for approx 185 grams 24k 24in 8mm. That means about $25/gram in labor. Seems kinda high. I thought $20 per gram was at the high end.
I rock with CMG they kinda of high on prices.

Check these people out

Yea I'm considering a bracelet as well. I don't have any experience with bracelet sizing though so I think I may make a trip to Miami to go see some what some of the fits look like in person.
I need tht 19mm bracelet but had to throw 12 bands at my rentals but it's on my mind still. I was workin near MIA and went to check em all out in person.. it helped alot. Was wanting a 10mm but after this forum and visiting to see in person I end up goin bigger

In for either the white gold or rose gold JP! May need to talk to you about a custom pendant for my cuban chain. maxair59 maxair59 do you have experience working with onyx?

Edit: I see I missed the deadline. Read it in my mind as next Sunday since I didn't see till now. My hope to get a custom pendant and question about onyx still stands even if my entry doesn't.
Yeah you missed it by a couple hours, there will be more in the future though.

Yeah. I've done an onyx signet ring before, DM me.

spicaly spicaly Congrats! DM me your shipping info bro
Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 9.00.10 AM.png

If I were to get an iced out chain it would be a tennis chain not cuban... I like my cubans plain with an iced out charm...reminds of the 90s style...my cuban is similar to yours just weighs less at 87 grams

Back
Top Bottom