**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

2 new pieces the XS Stoneless with VS diamonds in eyes and crown and the Small version in Enamel. 1.75 inch is XS and 2.25 inch is Small

PhotoRoom_20230802_100847.jpeg

Thw XS is a beauty!

anyone know any good muslim jewellry. not rocking gold anymore. Stuff like engraved yemeni agate etc

Any website leads on some rose gold ropes? Jacoje sold out, Hawaiian rope doesn’t have any rose options. Looking for 2-3mm 14” or 16”

Hello all, I got an 8mm Cuban from Miami. It’s looking dull after daily wear. Want to bring out the shine. Any recommendations on polishing towels and/or compounds. Appreciate the help.

Hello all, I got an 8mm Cuban from Miami. It’s looking dull after daily wear. Want to bring out the shine. Any recommendations on polishing towels and/or compounds. Appreciate the help.

Just wash the neck grease off your chain. No need for polishing unless you want to remove scratches

Invest in an ultrasonic cleaner. That's what I did for my 8mm

Any website leads on some rose gold ropes? Jacoje sold out, Hawaiian rope doesn’t have any rose options. Looking for 2-3mm 14” or 16”

I wear my bracelet 24/7 as well and I bring it to get cleaned/polished like every year or so

Last time I went I brought it to a new place because the guy I normally go to was closed for a week, they tried to charge me $120. They got no shame. Other guy is $15

Back
Top Bottom