**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Bunch of 12-14 14 yr olds learning how to drive in a smokers rental. Big 76 Cadillac riding through neighborhood shortcuts and in between houses with a bunch of kids in the car. Everybody got crack on them lol

S scarfo Did you see this one on eBay,? I feel it might scratch the itch you have for the design.

Screenshot_20230823-181941_eBay.jpg

Barefoot with a jp tho is crazy 😂

if it was the same one that he rocked for travis scott's rome performance then it's fake

If you watched the ben baller interview on the youtube he even says for a $200k piece he has to get a commission of $100k minimum.

That's just for him.

So that $200k piece is actually $8k in gold and diamonds after his fee, labor, rent, utilities, etc.

anyone know what the cuban makers are charging for 14k? also i dont hear reys name here anymore i check the thread.

I don't know. It's been like 5 to 6 years since i bought 14k. Had some cubans, francos and ropes.
I got 18k and 24k stuff on pawn i want to get back for 42 per gram if i get my act together. My Jew jeweler in NYC owes me.

Once you know your size , don't rule out Ebay .

Items over 500 dollars get tested for authenticity and you can find a steal with rings. Wide selection and at least 30 percent off what you would pay in stores .

For you or your girl? I went with a simple tungsten beveled/grooved ring. I remember seeing this design years ago and always like it. think I paid like 120 bucks or something. I've put it through the ringer (no pun) and it don't have a shred of scuffs or scratches

IMG_3814.jpeg

Last edited:
If you watched the ben baller interview on the youtube he even says for a $200k piece he has to get a commission of $100k minimum.

That's just for him.

So that $200k piece is actually $8k in gold and diamonds after his fee, labor, rent, utilities, etc.
Sheesh
Is there any other business like that? :lol: such a rip off
I hate being a custy

Yea, I think the Cuban style is my favorite at the moment… It’s for myself, my girl can figure out her own :lol:

Back
Top Bottom