**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Know some of yall might kill me on this one but.. been thinkin of grabbin me and the wife rollies on some investment( personal) ish. Rollies hold value and most appreciate.. plus I always wanted one. Prob buy used..All gold datejust for me and two tone datejust for her
A Rolex is more less always a good move, even though an all gold DJ is “rare” I’d rather get a quickset President if you’re going to go vintage. They’ll be around the same price anyway

After Pharrell, even Nigo got some of his jewels up for grabs (pause):

lot_36_ice_cream_pendant.jpeg

AP's and some pendants....

A Rolex is more less always a good move, even though an all gold DJ is “rare” I’d rather get a quickset President if you’re going to go vintage. They’ll be around the same price anyway
I just want that gold slab on my wrist..i ain't trippin! I found some around $15-17 wit box and papers.. dont know the difference in the quickset vs regular datejust.. feel free to put me on! I found two tones for wife around $3500-4 but I did run across a white gold/steel 26mm for $4500 tht got me thinkin

Rappers continue to get ripped off left and right when it comes to jewelry because... most arent that smart and have money to burn.

never would of thought id outgrow my chains.
idk what it is but i tucked away all my pieces except my smallest joint.

im in the market for a bracelet now, thinking of a 14k miami 8-10mm with a nice ring to complete the set. so far the best price ive seen is 43 a G roughly. piece im looking at is 8.5mm 60ish grams. good look or is there a better deal out there?

I saw that Sam's Club was selling 14KT Miami Cuban link chains. I saw a 9.5 mm for 2 bands and had to do some digging because it was too good to be true. A 24" chain has a total weight of 29.30 grams. Almost all of the chains they offer are semi-solid (hollow). If you're just going for the look I guess it doesn't matter.

im in the market for a bracelet now, thinking of a 14k miami 8-10mm with a nice ring to complete the set. so far the best price ive seen is 43 a G roughly. piece im looking at is 8.5mm 60ish grams. good look or is there a better deal out there?

is it bc they're all big chains or just in general? personally, i was never into 10, 14mm + chains bc i knew i'd grow out of them. sure, you can sell pieces, but you'll never get your money back.

is it bc they're all big chains or just in general? personally, i was never into 10, 14mm + chains bc i knew i'd grow out of them. sure, you can sell pieces, but you'll never get your money back.
its just been in general for me. i still have all my pieces just not really in the mood to be rocking my pieces lately. i had my daily joints i would rotate bigger joints for when i would go out but i havnt wore any of them this year come to think of it.

Check Leon and gusvilla I’ve seen both In the $30 range

i feel that, i been wearing my francos waaaay more than my cubans for the past couple years.
even when i wear one thats 9mm isnt that brolic but still feels a little over the top let alone wearing 2 9mm ones :lol:
i bust em out on special occasions, fancy dinners, etc..but daily the francos even wearing 3 of them doesnt feel close to the one cuban

I saw that Sam's Club was selling 14KT Miami Cuban link chains. I saw a 9.5 mm for 2 bands and had to do some digging because it was too good to be true. A 24" chain has a total weight of 29.30 grams. Almost all of the chains they offer are semi-solid (hollow). If you're just going for the look I guess it doesn't matter.

I bought my first chain which was a cuban and it was hollow... had it for like 2 days and went straight to the jeweler and was like I need a solid joint... paid like 2g's more but it was well worth it...When I had the hollow chain it felt flimsy and would swing back and fourth any time I would move smh

Wht does the ideal jewelry collection look like? I know it's diff for errbody but in general? I only rock my pieces on holidays. I wear the angels daily. But i think a grown setup includes a couple nice watches wit a bracelet and a couple nice pieces. Tryin to figure out if I get rid of the mediums and go small and large...?? Maybe 16mm chain 20mm bracelet and the rollie wit the angel setup vs yellow and white setup.. who knows? Whts ur ideal setup?

My question to the fellas is what do you guys consider corny when it comes to jewelry. Basically something you could never see yourself wearing.. also what's the most you would spend for one particular chain?

Back
Top Bottom