**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by L7OSER

"not bang bang"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

note: moissanites can also pass a diamond tester test, since a moissanite and a diamond are semi conductors
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

"not bang bang"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

note: moissanites can also pass a diamond tester test, since a moissanite and a diamond are semi conductors
glasses.gif

this dude is another d-boy turned rapper. garbage music. cheap +%@ jewels from some indian cat in new orleans. sometimes, new orleans FTL.

He said in that interview with John Mayer those Jesus'es costed $15k / each

Who makes them? I want one ..

"not bang bang"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

theres a moss scale as well on most testers... i got something teseted last week and peeped the mossanite scale along the diamond lcd scale

"not bang bang"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

I have not seen a single diamond tester in the last 2 years that a moissinite can beat bro. this is for those small stones too, anything over .25 carats I canloope easily or even eye loope if I think anything looks suspicious and when it comes to my shop 10434% of the customers are suspicious. I think around late06, every single one had testing for moissinites and if you notice, the market is dead for them now.� they're not only almost non existent, they'vedropped big time in price.� but not big enough to give CZ's a run for their money

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

"not bang bang"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

I have not seen a single diamond tester in the last 2 years that a moissinite can beat bro. this is for those small stones too, anything over .25 carats I can loope easily or even eye loope if I think anything looks suspicious and when it comes to my shop 10434% of the customers are suspicious. I think around late 06, every single one had testing for moissinites and if you notice, the market is dead for them now.� they're not only almost non existent, they've dropped big time in price.� but not big enough to give CZ's a run for their money
u right about the tester in most places..but there is plenty people who aren't up on them and have regular testers with no moissanite scale

and charles and covard are going thru some things as a company, they're problem is they dunno how to market the stones so people still dunno they exist.

the easiest thing they can do is sign a rapper and have them promote the stones...thats like a walk in the park just to bring brand awareness in..

I couldn't make those jesus pieces ye has on for $6,500 with VS2/SI1 diamonds in it. and I'm talking wholesale. $15,000 is believable for what he paidthen, it'd might be more now. but $10,000 is definitely more like it. I've seen the ceramic/enamel jesus pieces remade by 3 different jewelers; all ofthem failed with F-

ninja, I tried coppin a few moissinites for a friend to make a prong set piece and he wanted some .25 carat stones. they are not that accessible anymore.they're biggest retail account which started with an L I forget it but it's literally on the tip of my brain..... Landau I'm pretty surethey're called don't even carry moissinites at all. no rapper is going to promote that for the simple fact that the retail value is zilch. I knewit'd be a matter of time before they were gone. now cultured diamonds? that could be a scary situation

Back
Top Bottom