**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

this dude Eugene Monroe that got drafted had a big %@% bracelet on
laugh.gif

I know yall watched the NFL draft the first day, those agent advances are something serious
pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanlover34

sean kingston 's new piece

2a0jj7o.jpg

You serious? I've seen that bang bang piece several times and I know of the person/place who is making those extra funny style pieces.

LaRolex...what do you mean fake...isn't that a factory watch? Don't know why on earth you'd spend money on a real AP to butcher it with fakes....

"This @$**+ got a real watch full of dummy rocks, anyone that rocks those is a dummy" -Banks

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

yeh, the cross is pretty straight.... it gets a lot of compliments....
as for the jesus, it's under $2k, so don't trip. not much jewelry can be made for those prices with genuine diamonds or gold.
eek.gif
!! hmmm.....

Originally Posted by tmukg21

I know yall watched the NFL draft the first day, those agent advances are something serious
pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm sitting there playing poker like
smh.gif
-
chunky bracelets, icey watches...i seen at least a couple Dunamis joints- JofBH dont play...getting em early
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by str8hustler

LaRolex...what do you mean fake...isn't that a factory watch? Don't know why on earth you'd spend money on a real AP to butcher it with fakes....

"This @$**+ got a real watch full of dummy rocks, anyone that rocks those is a dummy" -Banks

youve got it backwards, the scam is the watch is fake, and the diamonds are real, lots of high end fake APs floating around...

not sayin fabs isnt real, it most likely is, but theres fake floating around with real ice...

Hey Les, Is your DG piece finished yet? I remember reading something about you getting it redone and I've always been a fan of that piece. Can't waitto see the final product!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by tmukg21

pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm sitting there playing poker like
smh.gif
-
chunky bracelets, icey watches...i seen at least a couple Dunamis joints- JofBH dont play...getting em early
pimp.gif

you aint never lie.

goin Pro must be a WONDERFUL feeling. wish i knew what i know now
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

FndOFB_large.jpg
I currently have a black/silver rosary set which i love, but im looking for all gold and seem to be having trouble finding the right piece. Thecross on the one's ive seen so far are
grin.gif

Any tips on where to get a gold rosary?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

FndOFB_large.jpg
I currently have a black/silver rosary set which i love, but im looking for all gold and seem to be having trouble finding the right piece. The cross on the one's ive seen so far are
grin.gif

Any tips on where to get a gold rosary?
no local shops around you? the ones here are starting to get more and more- LAX had a nice one not too long ago for sale...try him- Ben had acouple if you want ice -
even ebay has a bunch-

smh.gif
i'm slacking - i gotta finish my rosary....prob do everything in may

Good lookin out King.

Local shops around here are
smh.gif

Either got wack #%+ kings, zales or wack #%+ bang bang shops. Not too many legit decent places around here. Can someone shed some light on how much a24"-26" piece would go for?

Back
Top Bottom