**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]dudes from out here, Providence, ill when it comes to making beats but i remember i seenhim last month walking around w. none of those on, if you seen dude you'd know why[/color]

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

that dude has a few aight beats... but he is a button masher on the MPC. word to street fighter.

Check out " Dub - Family money music mixtape " Riches and the Fame "
sick.gif

Zombeez ahhh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

da only other legitimate owner of da transformer piece...

you don't get tired of posting the same $+!% over and over?
laugh.gif
pssh, i always post new pics..sure its probably the same same, but its all new angles all the time
grin.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]dudes from out here, Providence, ill when it comes to making beats but i remember i seen him last month walking around w. none of those on, if you seen dude you'd know why[/color]

my first guess is that none of it is his...hence da "dukedagod" labeled on da eagle...i posted da pics cuz i ain't ever see a good close up ofdukedagod's chain before.

my second guess is araab is probably built like a ******.

Mac A Roni:Young boy with The Dipset Piece is from Providence? Is he from the Eastside or Southside ?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

esp6af.jpg
heres the thing with this piece that bothers me

ak47.jpg
ak 47 pistol

ak47.jpg
ak 47 rifle

for my Gun heads am I wrong? im not feelin the piece just cuz of that
laugh.gif

your correct .... pistols and rifles are two different things... that piece is trash anyway

obviously from the piece you can tell that there was a budget, otherwise there would be diamonds all over it. Also I am pretty sure they do not just make thepiece. Buyers create the design with some assistant so you dont know the situation of the piece. Dont just call it trash because someone wanted an ak on itthen 2 glocks or beretta or whatever. The piece itself is very well executed i have seen it in person. there is great detail. the design from the buyer may notbe the best but focus diamonds did a great job with what the buyer wanted for the price

Originally Posted by FaMs

Originally Posted by haiti5

there was a rumor that they was datin..hmm

G-Shock > Ice
sounds like something a broke person would say

^^^^Sounds like something a person living with their moms putting their name on the orange juice would say.
I'm 24 and living out-of-state on my own in Williamsburg Brooklyn, NYC (1500 monthly + expenses) . I'm also a college student...So BROKE?...NO....Maintaining? ...YES

see you in ten years.....

This fool....
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^No doubt the piece is sick. I think it would have been even cleaner if it were no backing, just the rifles and the wording connected. Very nice stuff thoughall around

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

It may be fake, but I dig that Elroy Jetson piece design wise....
pimp.gif

1 in a Billion goin' hard ( nh ) on the customs too..
pimp.gif

That's Dennis the Menace homie...
laugh.gif
I was waiting on that... but homie has a point...

embarassed.gif

Damn....

*+#+ was I thinking?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
It's cool playa, I thought it was Elroy too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never watched either of those characters so its easily mistake-able

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

It may be fake, but I dig that Elroy Jetson piece design wise....
pimp.gif

1 in a Billion goin' hard ( nh ) on the customs too..
pimp.gif

That's Dennis the Menace homie...
laugh.gif
I was waiting on that... but homie has a point...

embarassed.gif

Damn....

*+#+ was I thinking?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
It's cool playa, I thought it was Elroy too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never watched either of those characters so its easily mistake-able
whoa...u gotta be young

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]dudes from out here, Providence, ill when it comes to making beats but i remember i seen him last month walking around w. none of those on, if you seen dude you'd know why[/color]

my first guess is that none of it is his...hence da "dukedagod" labeled on da eagle...i posted da pics cuz i ain't ever see a good close up of dukedagod's chain before.

my second guess is araab is probably built like a ******.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Inhouse producer so he should have his own, if not prolly hand me downs, we talking about last coupledipset albums he made beats for, mixtapes, etc etc....he does got jewels but when i see dude wearing em it was at events i guess..[/color]

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Mac A Roni:Young boy with The Dipset Piece is from Providence? Is he from the Eastside or Southside ?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Honestly idk..southside?[/color]

Back
Top Bottom