**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Setfree: I am Dominican/African & Native American.........So do you play ball or what?

Do I play ball you ask?, not as much as 206's Moms did last night..........how's that guac for you son?

the chain is 10mm, 10k and 150 grams. the piece is 4x3.5 and 6mm thick. and is 80 grams. it isnt as heavy as I would have liked but since its kida skinny asfar as the letters go it is what it is. Its still a good weight tho cuz im a skinny dude so i dont need 4 or 5 pounds hangin from my neck all day

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Setfree: I am Dominican/African & Native American.........So do you play ball or what?

Do I play ball you ask?, not as much as 206's Moms did last night..........how's that guac for you son?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I would have kept it smooth, Sorry just my opinion

3634646280_5edd2530c9.jpg

left
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

the chain is 10mm, 10k and 150 grams. the piece is 4x3.5 and 6mm thick. and is 80 grams. it isnt as heavy as I would have liked but since its kida skinny as far as the letters go it is what it is. Its still a good weight tho cuz im a skinny dude so i dont need 4 or 5 pounds hangin from my neck all day

yea that aint a bad weight at all, its alot easier to wear when its a nice weight like that and doesnt get in the way and as annoying as a super heavy joint

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

the chain is 10mm, 10k and 150 grams. the piece is 4x3.5 and 6mm thick. and is 80 grams. it isnt as heavy as I would have liked but since its kida skinny as far as the letters go it is what it is. Its still a good weight tho cuz im a skinny dude so i dont need 4 or 5 pounds hangin from my neck all day

yea that aint a bad weight at all, its alot easier to wear when its a nice weight like that and doesnt get in the way and as annoying as a super heavy joint

230g's tw is not bad at all... id imagine you spent a few stacks?

Yea its a good weight so that i dont feel too much strain on my neck when i wear it. Its still ist gonna be the everyday chain. Ive got a gold rosary that iwear most of the time. Cant be goin all out everyday.

Sorry cant edit posts on my phone. but yea it is my initials. I mean I dont think its corney or what would even have been exceptable since initial pendantsusually stand for initials. Maybe it would have been cooler if it stood for killer crips or somethin. But nah ive just always liked the KC Royals logo sinceits my initials. And I just photoshoped 2gether them in script. But I guess thats really no different than the NLV logo piece, Or Both of BigLes's pieces.I really dont see anythingwrong with initials but hey to each their own

nah NLV I wasnt sayin you was hatin. I was just saying I dont see why dude would say intials are corny when some of the better piece in the thread haveinitials involved. But like I said its all good everyone got they own style

^^^I did not think that you thought I was hating at all. Just do what you like to do and flip it. Who cares what people think.^^^

I still dont see the appeal to the kufi style crown of thorns.

Looks terrible to me, like the original dude who designed the mold didnt have the time or effort to handle real thorns, and just threw a beanie on it.

black diamond gshocks range from 3,500-6000. depending on how makes it and the setting quality etc.. that one pictured probably cost 4,500

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

fabolous_4.jpg

All I have to say is that Jacob, or whoever the jeweler was who took ninjahood's deposit for this piece, came up on a few quick stacks lol because realistically I can't see this guy ever getting the piece after this long...
my money is there duke, trust..and yes folks that is da one im coppin...soon....soon.....soon...
devil.gif

didn't know fab rocked it before either but it doesn't suprise me, he's borrowed pieces in da past from da same spot.

Is it possible to get a new bail or are you going to leave that one... Unless your initial is with an L, I dont see why not
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Is it possible to get a new bail or are you going to leave that one... Unless your initial is with an L, I dont see why not
nerd.gif

i'd keep it as is, to me that piece is hiphop memorabilia so i would want to keep it in "game worn" condition.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

nerd.gif

i'd keep it as is, to me that piece is hiphop memorabilia so i would want to keep it in "game worn" condition.
We need to have a parade when Nijahood gets his Jesus piece.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom